What's new

Question - Swarm Queen Having some issue doing F11 EX WG (doesnt come out)

So, its like every 1 out of 10 times or even less EX WG doesnt come out.
I cant not find what the issue is.
I press it before F11 ends. Right when I see F1 hits I input DF1 cleanly after I have inputed F11 already.

Here's image: https://gyazo.com/239307fbc3d9c93d41beb49777c5ad18
That was run, down 3, F11..
I can record myself doing it if that would help.
Asking if anyone has any idea what it could be.
And what is the latest time you can input it? Because I feel like my inputs are correct and it should be on time comparing to inputs of EX WG that works and I do them even later and with wierder inputs, like, diagonals, and in Block being before forward direction.

I did not have that problem before. Could it be related to frames skipping? Like, if frames drop, could it be possible that frames I have inputed commands are skipped and it doesnt register?

Last edited:

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
You have to press df1 alone. You cant try to run cancel early or down down, back back, forward forward, or even down forward, down forward. Because it does like some weird option select thingy

Didnt I press DF1 on that image?

I do Forward, 1, release forward, input 1, wait a bit for hit confirm, then I input DF1.

Something wrong there?

ALSO I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTOOD. THERE IS NO WASP CANCEL HERE.

We are talking about Enchanted Wasp Granade after F11.

Last edited:

Noob
I generally still hold forward for the second hit of F11 and then just smash in EX DF1 clean. At a guess, given that your block is before your 1 input for DF1 - you're not inputting them at the same time so the game reads it as F11xxDFblock,1 not F11xxEXDF1.
This string can be dialled in quite consistently, and generally the latest you can do the cancel is around the very very start of the second hit, on the drawback of the body.

Frame skipping will affect this greatly, and judging on your screenshot your screen looks tinted by f.lux - which means you're playing on PC?

EDIT: might be worth posting what you have enabled in settings (NE, DI, IS) and whether you play on pad or stick

Flux, yes, PC, yes.

I play on custom hitbox. I tested gamepad. And might be my hitbox press timing, mostly when I am on left side. Irritating.

NE OFF
DI OFF
Shortcuts ON

How should input go?
There's no way I can input DF Block 1 at the same time.
Isn't cleanest input DF => Block => 1 ? Where 1 is pressed right after Block.

And there usually is short time gap between DF and Block1. But even if there is not, rarely doesnt come out.
I think it might be that I am not inputing it fast enough if I want for too long. Dunno. I'll check my FPS to see if there is any skip. Annoying.
I'll test some more.

Thanks.

Noob
Cleanest input should have both your block and 1 on the same line. It's lenient enough to get away with it on 2 different lines, but not if there's more than a frame or two gap between block and 1.

Anecdotal, but I've had some framerate issues with having f.lux overlay games before (Counter Strike) so I'd suggest disabling it while you're playing MKX in this instance. Turning the light on in the room you're playing in mostly eliminates the need for f.lux IMO as it's not so much the brightness of your screen as it is the contrast of how bright your screen is to the ambient light around you.

I'll be home in around 2 hours so I can post some screenshots from my PC version to show you my inputs.