What's new

Funniest thing you've done in a vs umk3 game

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
I do this all the time. Use sub-zero and at the fatality screen, freeze them and say something like "You got cold feet", "Cool off", "Chill out", est.. 8)
Wow you're fucking cool. :lol:

Funniest would have to be getting people pissed off by beating them. Nothing better than hearing someone say all I do is block. lol nubz

I do funny shit when I am Cage in MK2.

I like to use his ball breaker as a way to dodge projectiles. Such as Kitana's Fan Throw. Instead of ducking underneath it, I time it correctly so I do the splits underneath it.

It is just to me, a funny thing I do. I feel cocky when I do it because my timing is down and most people never seen it before. 80% of the time I am just toying with my opponent and doing jokes while I pwn.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
DizGirlWillOwnU said:
Doing the Reptile mercy ball glitch and right when he gets up i say THIS IS WHERE U FALL DOWN lol :lol:
lol I've seen that glitch...there's a similar one with Cyrax and his bombs and mercy :lol:

ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
You got lucky that one time lol
I know I did when I was Sheeva and you were SubZero. We were both down to danger and you jumped and I did the teleport stomp while you ice cloned in the air. You got me frozen, but I still nabbed you in midair and then you were still floating in the air dizzy when I had to finish you, but I was still frozen lol. :lol:

Roundhouse kick people off the screen while they fall after "Finish him" and yell "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!"

DS - Run jab glitch opponent to death against the wall while finishing him until they fall (I make it look like some Fist of the North Star BS).

Do Liu Kang's Arcade Fatality when opponent falls after finish him.

UMKTrilogy hack - Ultimate Combo (Glitch by turning a brutality into a fatality - uber kill!)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
TheRagingStorm said:
Roundhouse kick people off the screen while they fall after "Finish him" and yell "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!"

DS - Run jab glitch opponent to death against the wall while finishing him until they fall (I make it look like some Fist of the North Star BS).

UMKTrilogy hack - Ultimate Combo (Glitch by turning a brutality into a fatality - uber kill!)
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!! lol....that is funny now that you think about it...:lol:

Tim Static

Adminerator
TheRagingStorm said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: