What's new

F3 after f223 mixup

Can anyone here give some tips on how to land a F3 after a bloodnado and a F4. I saw someone do it on pig of the huts stream but I have given up on the f3 for now. He got 4 blood spits on him after landing it. It looked like it was f223xdb1 f4 f3 d2xdf2 4 df2 4 df2 df2 and the last one looked really tight. The second trait that came out seems like it's not possible. I can't mash out the ending even before the F3 part. Maybe it was unpatched.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SeductiveQuaintVelociraptorSaltBae?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url I have linked the video

Last edited:
Can anyone here give some tips on how to land a F3 after a bloodnado and a F4. I saw someone do it on pig of the huts stream but I have given up on the f3 for now. He got 4 blood spits on him after landing it. It looked like it was f223xdb1 f4 f3 d2xdf2 4 df2 4 df2 df2 and the last one looked really tight. The second trait that came out seems like it's not possible. I can't mash out the ending even before the F3 part. Maybe it was unpatched.

In the corner by the way lol

Sonho

POTH makes me question my sexuallity
I have been practicing this combo and i noticed that you have to go to neutral with the stick (if you're a stickplayer) if you want the F4 to come out. Else it becomes a normal 4

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
I think the shield loop is easier than using blood ball from trait to keep them in the air. Here are the ones I use currently.