What's new

F2, Breath

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
tbh it seams to me like you are looking for a quick and easy solution still in this game instead of playing it. =P

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
@Kyle Rayner I've compiled a bunch of combos off f2, would you like me to make a thread show casing them? They range from beginner, practical, optimal, to impractical.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Not sure who your talking to, but my response is, its INJUSTICE....lol why would I "play" this game

You keep looking for answers and making posts so clearly it seams like you want to continue playing. If not you wouldn't have made the F2 Breath post like you just did now. Maybe you should play more instead of making these kinds of posts if clearly you are quitting it eventually.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
You keep looking for answers and making posts so clearly it seams like you want to continue playing. If not you wouldn't have made the F2 Breath post like you just did now. Maybe you should play more instead of making these kinds of posts if clearly you are quitting it eventually.
Ash I'm just having fun. I can still be useful to the character without playing the game like that. I hung up my "super serious" injustice play for a more toned down version. I still love the way superman plays and I enjoy the character. This game actually started to make me like Superman as more than just an injustice character. On top of that the forums have helped me so much so i figure I could stand to give back. Gamer and I have a long running joke about the game but I doubt he's even truly going to just drop it although he may just stick to casual play like I am now. But either way I still allowed to post my thoughts and feelings especially if I feel it may benefit the site and the character I have had the most fun with while playing this game. Yes I do think injustice is a bad game, but again as I have said many times, I dont think the concept is bad or that the overall game is the worst. My main 2 gripes about this game is inputs, or the lack of proper programming, and MMH, but the the former more so than the later.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
are there really differences between the air dashes of each character?
Yes, some air dashes are faster than others, and therefore be a lot more useful in the cross up game. Like from fighting RM_Gamer, he's such a master with WW that he can constantly do instance air dash j1 and cross up or do and ambiguous instant j1. Superman himself can do no such thing, or rather he can although it is clearly not anywhere near as un reactable as WW's.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yes, some air dashes are faster than others, and therefore be a lot more useful in the cross up game. Like from fighting RM_Gamer, he's such a master with WW that he can constantly do instance air dash j1 and cross up or do and ambiguous instant j1. Superman himself can do no such thing, or rather he can although it is clearly not anywhere near as un reactable as WW's.
And some cover more distance