What's new

Ending Combos in f112 slide

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I was playing some online matches the other day against someone who was handling the KF f113 dagger standing reset situation pretty well so I tried to mix up a few wrinkles just to throw their timing off and give them a different look. This is probably more of a gimmick, but I am not at my ps3 right now so I thought I would throw this out there to see what you guys think because maybe some of you have messed with it already.

When you enter a combo that involves the MB grab, instead of going into a ji2 f113 daggers standing reset I changed it up and went with f112 slide instead.

1) If you let the f112 string finish completely, the slide will literally put you right next to your opponent (if they don't tech the knockdown). Last night, I think they were expecting to be put in the f113 daggers string so I was able to f3 or f3 MB on their wake-up a lot of the time and get more damage. I also tried to mix in some d1~slide combos to it.

2) If you cancel the f112 string into slide a little early before it knocks them across the screen, you end up crossing under them and end up right next to them but on the opposite side.

3) For either option, if I didn't want to f3 or f3 MB I would sometimes go into a neutral jump instead where if the opponent was pushing buttons I could come up with a ji 2 f113 slide combo, or even if they tech rolled I would be able to air dash over into jump in pressure or maybe a combo (I think)...

Like I said, I pretty much don't even ever do this that much...but it was working out pretty well against an opponent that dealt with the standard mix-up attempts off of f113 daggers. I am just at work thinking about the possibilities so I wanted to bounce it off the rest of my Killer Frosties. Like I said let me know what you think.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
was doing this last night to my bf's catwoman lol...shes got alot of good tricks up her sleeve. love this character

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
was doing this last night to my bf's catwoman lol...shes got alot of good tricks up her sleeve. love this character
Yeah, I kinda ended the night doing it and have had literally NO chance to go into the lab with it yet...so I am just kind of putting it out there. I think it is kinda just more of a gimmick, but sometimes gimmicks can be good if your opponent has a good read on what you are doing.