What's new

Question - Kung Lao Did his teleport get fixed?

So this morning I was playing and realized his overhead from teleport now hits ducking. Was this always the case and i just sucked or did they fix this?

ah, do you know which one it whiffs on? I tried it on the smaller characters like mileena and it still hits.

Always worked for me
Like if a character just ducks and you teleport in with tele 2/3 it will whiff on neutral crouch or crouch block depending one the character. It is hella inconistent. Some will connect on neutral crouch but whiff on crouch block, its weird. Some characters always connect though.

It is not low hitbox related, you will have to go through every character to see what works. Try kung jin for starters iirc his hitbox had weird properties with the teleport.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Like if a character just ducks and you teleport in with tele 2/3 it will whiff on neutral crouch or crouch block depending one the character. It is hella inconistent. Some will connect on neutral crouch but whiff on crouch block, its weird. Some characters always connect though.
Its not inconsistent, I've been able to get it 100% of the time :s

Its not inconsistent, I've been able to get it 100% of the time :s
You are probably testing it on subzero. It differs per character. Try kung jin, its not inconsistent that it will connect sometimes and sometimes not. It is inconsistent because a lot of characters have different properties. So for example if tele 2 whiffs on x character it will always whiff on x character.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You are probably testing it on subzero. It differs per character. Try kung jin, its not inconsistent that it will connect sometimes and sometimes not. It is inconsistent because a lot of characters have different properties. So for example if tele 2 whiffs on x character it will always whiff on x character.
Nope, any character. You're likely to get inconsistencies off of a raw teleport, thats all.
I just never really raw teleport. Unless its a punish for something like Subs iceball for example.

Nope, any character. You're likely to get inconsistencies off of a raw teleport, thats all.
I just never really raw teleport. Unless its a punish for something like Subs iceball for example.
What do you mean. If a character is not moving and just crouching it will have different outcomes for the teleport and these different outcomes are character specific. Cancelling off something might have different properties but we are just talking about the teleport alone now. Also how are you doing the teleport? Are you pressing the attack off the teleport before kung lao reappears or do you press the attack after he reappears there is a difference.

Vjeekes

DevilApes
What about his delayed Ex tele 1
sometimes the opponent juggles, sometimes not, what am I missing here?

What about his delayed Ex tele 1
sometimes the opponent juggles, sometimes not, what am I missing here?
Havent had that happening to me. All I am saying is that the teleport does have different properties on different characters on a non moving crouching opponent.

every character i have tried it on works except for kung jin. Is there any other character it doesn't work on?