What's new

Video/Tutorial - Cutthroat DAMN KANO YOU SCARY

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Ooh and just like that, Salt Shaker just changed his Mood Chooser!! Looks like @Youphemism is one of the few who still has the Cybernetic mood!

Kano community, you cheap bastards. You disgust me. :DOGE

Now if you don't mind I'm going to go and play with my 6 frame flip and massive corner damage.
#NoSuperBuffsForCassie
#SameAsDay1
#CassieGotDaRavenTreatment

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
To be fair your thread isn't titled very well and there isn't that much info in that people can easily find what you posted. You should have a clear title that states exactly what's in the thread and maybe a little more info so people can find it easy if they use the search engine, y'know? Not hating, just some friendly advice lol :p

On the other hand it is in the Kano forums... However titles are still important, not everyone reads every thread created I suppose. I'm rambling now! I always do that. Damn it, stahp Scott...

There.
It's a Cutthroat-related thread made after the patch came out, still should've checked :p

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Ooh and just like that, Salt Shaker just changed his Mood Chooser!! Looks like @Youphemism is one of the few who still has the Cybernetic mood!

Kano community, you cheap bastards. You disgust me. :DOGE

Now if you don't mind I'm going to go and play with my 6 frame flip and massive corner damage.
#NoSuperBuffsForCassie
#SameAsDay1
#CassieGotDaRavenTreatment
Well we are Kano players for a reason. :DOGE

Months ago I said Cassie would be a top tier character and get minimal changes while remaining among the top similar to Aquaman in Injustice. Oh how right I was. I want a medal or something. :cool:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Well we are Kano players for a reason. :DOGE

Months ago I said Cassie would be a top tier character and get minimal changes while remaining among the top similar to Aquaman in Injustice. Oh how right I was. I want a medal or something. :cool:
A medal you shall get! I grant you this very prestigious award. You earned it Champ!: