What's new

Could Someone Please Upload a UMK3 Video for XBLA?

Like the tittle say: Could Someone please upload a UMK3 Video for XBLA?... i mean with a video camera playing UMK3 XBLA against other from another country?, i mean if you´re from EE.UU, play against "RZP" From Venezuela ( Just a Example), just to know how much lag is UMK3 on XBLA running at Internet.. ^_^

Well, i just like to see the UMK3 for XBLA, and don´t care player´s skills just to see how good is running the game on internet... just that

I runs pretty sweet, but sometimes if your matched against a player with high latency it can have major slowdown, but that really only happends in about 1% of matches as players generally pick low ping matches anyway, i mean wouldn't you?

The only downside I see about it on XBLA is using the xbox controllers dpad, it's not the best, just takes getting used to, and I imagine there are 3rd party controllers that are better anyway.

I'll post a vid of it later if I can as I was trying to hook up to record xbox stuff anyway.

SmokestormX said:
I runs pretty sweet, but sometimes if your matched against a player with high latency it can have major slowdown, but that really only happends in about 1% of matches as players generally pick low ping matches anyway, i mean wouldn't you?

The only downside I see about it on XBLA is using the xbox controllers dpad, it's not the best, just takes getting used to, and I imagine there are 3rd party controllers that are better anyway.

I'll post a vid of it later if I can as I was trying to hook up to record xbox stuff anyway.
i´ll be pleassure if you do that =) ( i mean try to record xbox stuff)... and what about me?... i mean if im from venezuela my ping could be high?