What's new

Tech Corner Wakeup Reversal

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Decided to buy his New 52 skin and pick him up, and found a wakeup reversal setup.
It does seem like something that's already known, but I couldn't find any threads on it so... here it is:
53% Meterless

67% or so 1 Bar (I forgot, need to check)

78% 2 Bars

86% 3 Bars

But Heroes, why would you ever want to reverse a wakeup when you can OTG?
Simple; the OTG is negative, whilst this isn't. If you're ever down on health and feeling a bit cautious, or you don't want to risk getting put into the corner, then use this. In some MUs, such as vs Green Lantern, this jails the character, forcing them to hold that F23 pressure that we all know and love. Plus, if they do try to wakeup, LOOK AT DAT DMG THO
*Note - If the opponent knows this is coming, they can do a delayed wakeup, as is the case with many corner reversals.

Last edited:

4x4lo8o

Noob
112 can actually be tech rolled and punished when done during a juggle, so unfortunately this is sorta risky.
It's really lame, especially since it's probably a glitch. He also has cross up f3 set-ups off of 112 that I can't use because they can tech roll.

It's almost really good tech and the way you presented and explained it is really nice if that's any consolation

HeroesNZ

112 can actually be tech rolled and punished when done during a juggle, so unfortunately this is sorta risky.
It's really lame, especially since it's probably a glitch. He also has cross up f3 set-ups off of 112 that I can't use because they can tech roll.

It's almost really good tech and the way you presented and explained it is really nice if that's any consolation
Thanks, but the MB Freeze resets the combo, so the 112 can't be tech rolled. That's why I thought it weird that it hadn't been posted before because it's a win-win situation vs certain characters lol

4x4lo8o

Noob
Thanks, but the MB Freeze resets the combo, so the 112 can't be tech rolled. That's why I thought it weird that it hadn't been posted before because it's a win-win situation vs certain characters lol
Oh shit, my bad. Here I am thinking I'm breaking the bad news and you're a mile ahead of me...

In that case this looks really good, I don't know why you weren't getting any comments. By any chance did you test how much advantage you have left after the dash? Can they d1 out if you immediately go for f2

Last edited:

HeroesNZ

Oh shit, my bad. Here I am thinking I'm breaking the bad news and you're a mile ahead of me...

In that case this looks really good, I don't know why you weren't getting any comments. By any chance did you test how much advantage you have left after the dash? The d1 out if you immediately go for f2
Nah I didn't test it, but yeah it doesn't seem like you have much advantage sadly