What's new

Comic of the Week- Batman #14

JaeRoar

Noob
This issue was amazing. If you haven't read Death of the family you're missing out!

The story takes place after joker losing hes face/ long story short. Joker feels that batman's family are holding him back... making him soft, Joker is after everyone that Batman cares about and Batman has to stop him. This joker is the MOST SICK joker I've ever read in the comics. If you dont have time I'll be making videos about the Death of Family when ever the issue comes out.

At the heart of the "Death of the Family" storyline appears to be the question of whether or not The Joker knows the identities of the Bat-family and, in turn, Batman himself.

The solicitations for the "Death of the Family" issues of Batman includes this question: "What must Batman do to protect his secret identity and that of those who fight alongside him?"

You will see the iconic face and the grin, and he might look a little bit different and scarier," Snyder said. "But you'll find that he's still himself at his core. And he's really here in his blood-stained clothes going to work."

The history of the relationship between The Joker and Batman — like The Joker being his greatest enemy and the terrible things he's done to Jason and the other members of the Bat-family — are still a part of the DCU history. And according to Snyder, they fuel this storyline.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Bought it and read it the other day. Death in the Family is amazing so far. Snyder is doing an awesome job of keeping keeping this Joker fresh. And the way he is written sends shivers down my spine. Especially about the story of Joker hiding underneath Gordons bed when he sleeps at night. Just the thought of it scares me. And Capullo does an awesome job drawing the joker, I love their take on him.

Reedoms

Noob
I don't like the new look of Joker but it's nice to see him actually making jokes instead of "murder murder rape rape"