What's new

General/Other - Necromancer Changes to Necromancer for the Oct. 4th patch

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
We're not sure if it can be run canceled as well, we'll have to see. In any case it's definitely an interesting change and allows you to not get wrecked every time you try a Judgment Fist.

Last edited:

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
It could be used to bait your opponent to get off the ground running or backdashing then punish them with the grab move. (df4? I think that's the input.) But if he can't cancel it any faster than what we see than I wouldn't use it any closer than 3/4's screen from my opponent.

Last edited:

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Start up is still super slow. Idk what this will change. Run forward on reaction, everything else will miss even if he cancels it then tries something else lol

I could be wrong tho lol I just don't see this making Necro relevant.

Maybe I just hate the bone hands...iunno

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Start up is still super slow. Idk what this will change. Run forward on reaction, everything else will miss even if he cancels it then tries something else lol

I could be wrong tho lol I just don't see this making Necro relevant.

Maybe I just hate the bone hands...iunno
He can do close judgment fist to catch running. Backdash is the only problem.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Last edited:

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
A couple examples off the top of my head; If Goro uses Stomp, instead of getting stepped on you can back or forward dash to avoid it. If Goro uses EX Punchwalk, backdash and block it.

TSL_LegendSlayer

Hellsparks Initiate
The buff is awesome, but I still feel like necro needs some better tracking on his moves rather than one of them being cancellable, It is definitely a good sign that perhaps he will be receiving some more adjustments though and it has got me pumped for this broadcast for sure!!

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I'm not gonna lie if this is only dash cancelable I don't see what the point of the buff is. When an opponent sees bone hands they start to run and I get that you can now backdash and throw our sparks or something, but you can just choose to use the close unblockable and it will do the same thing? Iunno, I think it just makes a minor contribution to a mindgame that was already present.