What's new

Black Canary's Meterless & Metered Vortex (No Lvl 3)

Watched all of the playlist and wanted to see if it was possible to kill Superman's Rising Grab from BF2 MB starter, got this:

https://twitter.com/CageRedfield/status/882821139982155777

after the J3 kills his wakeup, you can do: D2 xx cartwheel, D3 and do another crossup 3 to kill another rising grab

EDIT: just realized that this tech is usually done without level 3 scream, so this isn't as practical as the setup in the OP, but idk i usually find myself with at least 1 bar and level 3 scream against Superman most of the time because of the MU anyway lol.

@Take$$$

Last edited:

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
There are 2 timings to wakeup backdash and wakeup attacks which is why there are always ways out of these kind of setups.
Do you know for sure if there are only 2 timings?

I know you can input wake ups at different timings - makes things like Aquaman wake up water shield impossible to meaty consistently - but I wasn't sure how many different timings were possible. If it's only two, that's very helpful to know.

ryublaze

Noob
Do you know for sure if there are only 2 timings?

I know you can input wake ups at different timings - makes things like Aquaman wake up water shield impossible to meaty consistently - but I wasn't sure how many different timings were possible. If it's only two, that's very helpful to know.
I don't know for sure but all you really need to know is that there's an immediate wake-up and delayed wake-up. Like you said, characters such as Aquaman who have stuffable wake-ups can change the timing on their wake-up to counter people trying to stuff them.