What's new

Tech Ambiguous Midscreen cross up

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i found out a nice ambiguous cross up set up with the flash with jumping 2 since it hits multiple times and the flash has a dumb jump arc, it almost look like your standing on top of the opponents head.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yeah everything is weird with Flash and not viable. They really need to fix a lot of stuff with that char. Also, I have the feeling his d1 has absolutly 0 priority, I can't counterpoke most of char with it unless I missundertood something lol.

Zyphox

Yeah everything is weird with Flash and not viable. They really need to fix a lot of stuff with that char. Also, I have the feeling his d1 has absolutly 0 priority, I can't counterpoke most of char with it unless I missundertood something lol.
no its viable, give it time, trust me i caught very good player with the especially since i abuse sonic pound on their wake up, the only thing they really really really! need to fix is f312 being interuptable and duck able and 1 hit. also his d1 is 7 frames and it may actually be wrong on the frame data, it might be slower, and the recovery is slower as well, always us d1d2, if it hits your +23 if its block your at 0 and can go into LK or sonic pound pressure.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
no its viable, give it time, trust me i caught very good player with the especially since i abuse sonic pound on their wake up, the only thing they really really really! need to fix is f312 being interuptable and duck able and 1 hit. also his d1 is 7 frames and it may actually be wrong on the frame data, it might be slower, and the recovery is slower as well, always us d1d2, if it hits your +23 if its block your at 0 and can go into LK or sonic pound pressure.
It does seem viable.. This will probably be my go to thing when out of meter or konserving meter off the low.

What's f312??

Zyphox

Wow.. Just tested it..

That sux.. That should jail especially with how minus it is..

Sux that he has to work for all this when you have really good zoners and F13breath Superman..
f23 breath eats shit vs the flash, you could speed dodge into ex to getting him off of you, but you dont want that, use backdash quickly if you read another f23and b22 LK punish the hell out of him with trait combo and everything, the flash has a lot of options against Kal El :)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
f23 breath eats shit vs the flash, you could speed dodge into ex to getting him off of you, but you dont want that, use backdash quickly if you read another f23and b22 LK punish the hell out of him with trait combo and everything, the flash has a lot of options against Kal El :)
Yeah.. He has more options than others...

My point though was, that he kan rush most characters down pretty mindlessly while Flash kannot.

Zyphox

Yeah.. He has more options than others...

My point though was, that he kan rush most characters down pretty mindlessly while Flash kannot.
yeah this is true, you have to be on point with just frame, frame traps to not get poked out with the flash, i wish flash had a f23 LOL

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
yeah this is true, you have to be on point with just frame, frame traps to not get poked out with the flash, i wish flash had a f23 LOL
I don't want that kind of broken. I want to actually have to think a bit. I'm fine with just F213 working as a viable string and D1D2 komboing when they jump. (And any of the obvious stuff we want to actually work.)

Also, kross up DF3 should hit all characters! lol. "Catwoman" included!