What's new

12-10-2006 UMK3 & MKT N64 Venezuelan tourneys RESULTS

MKK hanzo

Programmed from scratch from the ground up.
I will love to see this happen and see the engine beffed up with stuff like some characters with chains, others with juggles, custom combos or another new stuff that could be added. Guys what about supporting this idea?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There's going to be a full thread/section for it eventually, maybe split up into gameplay, graphics, suggestions, etc. We've come up with a lot of new ideas, but we don't want to change the fundamentals TOO much.

MKK hanzo

There's going to be a full thread/section for it eventually, maybe split up into gameplay, graphics, suggestions, etc. We've come up with a lot of new ideas, but we don't want to change the fundamentals TOO much.
GOOD! Yeah you are right about leaving the engine the same as it is. BUT please nerf a bit the SHARK! lol

I will like to see character specific stuff like the ones I posted and it will be nice to see the genesis TF chars appearing (Ray Fillet, Sysy and... CASEY!)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Our basic goal is to find ways to bring the low tiers up and the high tiers down to earth, all to about the same level as the mid tier in a sense.