Kinda funny seeing Superman, Joker and Harley in the same category though

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
looking for joker / harley clarification:

Cat
Killphil
OmegaK
Harley is fine..
Joker... Joker.. Joker... Tools for range.. But not range.. No real fast normals.. Or speed for that matter... Joker may have to join Lex in setup. Lex as a character can zone and Rushdown as well... However optimally he does best setting up- which I believe is where Joker will shine.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Isn't Shazam a Grappler?
Just because a character has certain tools does not make him/her that class. Harley has a command throw.. But in no way a grappler... The chart should be viewed as how each character thrives playing with all tools in the kit.. There are always exceptions to this- some players just excel at using some characters against the grain. I would say Rushdown is fine for Shazam at this time.

Shazam is a grappler
his rush down isn't exsistant and his command grab is the fastest and best in the game and his entire playstyle is built around it.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Rushdown Hybrid means they are very good at rushdown, but also has adequate to good zoning. Zoning Hybrid means that they have very good zoning tools, and decent rushdown.

Also I do believe that Lobo and Shazaam should be Rushdown Grapplers.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
haha thats kind of how i think of him as well. i want to see if people can come to somewhat of a consensus.
Setup hybrid with what? Setups.. Yes.. But while he has zoning tools, I don't think they warrant a zoning hybrid tag.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
There's really not much of a point in sorting them like that, because so many characters fit cleanly into multiple spots. I could easily argue for Deathstroke being more of a Hybrid than a pure zoner, but I don't think it would make any difference.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Kf is not a rush down hybrid IMO. Her rush down is not that great. To me she's a pure hybrid characater with great 50/50s but she doesn't have good range on normals or advancing normals to be rush down.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
joker does seem like a set up hybrid. as he can zone out some chars very well

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I'd consider Black Adam a hybrid, hes not really a zoner. He abuses space control sure with his awesome dash and full screen divekick, but in a projectile war, he wouldn't exactly win. His trait helps a lot in getting in at times, what with it cancelling recovery and so on.

Joker should probably be setup.