What's new

Zatanna - Special Moves Breakdown by EMP|REO

REO

Undead
Zatanna is here and she is packing more tricks than one person can handle in one day! REO has made a great break-down of all of Zatanna's special moves and discusses the positives and the negatives. She is a special move-heavy character that will rely on her tricks to do damage, but that's why she's a magician. In this video, if you haven't yet, you will see just how cool her moves are and what all they can do!

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
This fucking character.

Does the confuse move jumble directions or just buttons?
Both. Its pretty fucked up. Luckily its -1 on hit and spaces a little so you at least have a chance to get away if you can remember to hold forward so you dont walk at her unblocking. The best option is to probably hold up afterwards seeing as that will make you down block but then you have to be aware if she jumps at you.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
i dont care, I'm gonna say it now...shes fuckin stupid, sooo many specials and sooo many damn tools, Im really starting to hate her...nerf the bitch

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Please can you (everyone who said it) please stop saying she is op & she needs nerfs after 2 hours she dropped? OMG! Stop crying the character is not in my hands yet & i already knowmthat she will be a good character, but not OP... The trance does not alterate the moves, & she has no vortex! Of course she has a lot of other tools but nothing op -___-

Deity

Noob
maaaaan these DLC chars make the starters look like shit, why couldnt they do such a good job on the original characters. The amount of potential in the new chars is insaaaaane

i didnt even watch the video yet or see anything about zatanna but its clear that they put in an INSANE amount more time on the most recent dlc charcaters to the point where it kinda sticks out.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
ok so, I'm reading that the confuse move is -1 on hit so you can probably jump away even in the corner.

and also her low starting string is unsafe?

Maybe it's not so bad

I'm not gonna say anything about nerfs. I just got her and she does seem really good. Stupidly good. But I'd say give her some time before we start evaluating her as a character. Right now, all I'll say is she has overheads, lows, tons of specials, and can get really freaking annoying.

I NEVER say this about characters without seeing them in action but just on paper zatanna is nonsense.

It's like NRS is frankensteins lab; they just think shit up and unleash it on the world and have little real control

"Her weakness is her low damage"

*day zero 40% bnb*
yeah she has the same damage as everyone else i dont get it.

skumz

Please can you (everyone who said it) please stop saying she is op & she needs nerfs after 2 hours she dropped? OMG! Stop crying the character is not in my hands yet & i already knowmthat she will be a good character, but not OP... The trance does not alterate the moves, & she has no vortex! Of course she has a lot of other tools but nothing op -___-

Thank you! People love throwing around those "nerf" and "op" words. Damn! It is like a new thing that is sweeping the nation. Now everyone is saying it.

I am sure she has a lot of shit but I am sure that she has some obvious weaknesses as well that will send scrubs back to their original characters bc their day one bull doesn't work anymore. Give her some time, she just came out. Damn!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Thank you! People love throwing around those "nerf" and "op" words. Damn! It is like a new thing that is sweeping the nation. Now everyone is saying it.

I am sure she has a lot of shit but I am sure that she has some obvious weaknesses as well that will send scrubs back to their original characters bc their day one bull doesn't work anymore. Give her some time, she just came out. Damn!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
God yes! But well this is TYM