What's new

Zangief Reveal Trailer

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I played rashid over at scr, he is not a Zoner at all. He is really weird and I'm not sure how I would describe him
Did you try to zone like sagat or guile. I figured maybe with the trigger and mobility he could go in and out and kind of control the pace. Hopefully chun and ryu can good their own.

We either getting sagat, guile, or sim. I think it will be some time before we get a string defensive playstyle set. I like to think capcom is taking their time with projectile heavy characters. I mean they even messed with vega's inputs.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Did you try to zone like sagat or guile. I figured maybe with the trigger and mobility he could go in and out and kind of control the pace. Hopefully chun and ryu can good their own.

We either getting sagat, guile, or sim. I think it will be some time before we get a string defensive playstyle set. I like to think capcom is taking their time with projectile heavy characters. I mean they even messed with vega's inputs.
The thing is that it has a lot of start up frames and no matter what you cancel your vskill into you are still punishable as fuck. And his vtrigger is tough to get anything off of, the most you can do it switch sides with your vskill but even then you dont have enough time to cross them up so it is a fake mix up. Hell pretty much everything he has is extremely punishable, although his Normals are pretty damn good, like his forward medium punch is an advancing double hitting normal