What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Who ever runs seal of orichalcos in a GK deck is a fucking moron. Malefic stardust is preference tbh. I tried tour guide engine in Gk b4 and its pretty solid. Also you mentioned decks in previous post i quoted so I assumed you were stating GK as a Tier 1 deck.
ok i still dont know what GK is and i didnt say put the seal of orichalcos in that deck. I just said they added the card to DN. Will u please read my post before u comment on them cause u are screwing them up and putting words on the screen that i am not writing. When i want to win more, I go to my dark world or fiend deck. Dark world is so damn easy its ridiculous. I can use trance archfiend, dark smog(banishes monsters in ur grave), Depth amulet(negates ur attack while letting me activate effs), the Dark world spell cards, dragged down, morphing jar, card destruction, Dark scheme, etc to activate their eff. Only time i get beat sometimes is when i field card too late.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Deleted scrub-zodia lol.When I feel like tier-whoring I use either Dark World or Karakuri.Otherwise I still run my AG OTK.
Im thinking of making a AG deck with jinzo cause people are getting too cocky with all these trap cards. This format is forcing me to play more traps.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
ok i still dont know what GK is and i didnt say put the seal of orichalcos in that deck. I just said they added the card to DN. Will u please read my post before u comment on them cause u are screwing them up and putting words on the screen that i am not writing. When i want to win more, I go to my dark world or fiend deck. Dark world is so damn easy its ridiculous. I can use trance archfiend, dark smog(banishes monsters in ur grave), Depth amulet(negates ur attack while letting me activate effs), the Dark world spell cards, dragged down, morphing jar, card destruction, Dark scheme, etc to activate their eff. Only time i get beat sometimes is when i field card too late.
GK GraveKeepers lol.

Im thinking of making a AG deck with jinzo cause people are getting too cocky with all these trap cards. This format is forcing me to play more traps.
Make it like mine =D

Hitoshura

Head Cage
now who said gravekeepers are S+ tier? I was elaborating on the decks u mentioned. With the new list alot has changed. I dont play yugioh competitively cause that is a waste of time and money plus i just play on DN. I dont know why people dog dark world decks cause they are really good. I dont know what GK is so please explain that. A hint with the gravekeepers: Just add malefics. Also they have added "The Seal of Orichalcos".
I took it as you saying a hint add malefics and they just added in seal of orichalcos. meaning Gk players and i was like :confused: WHO WOULD DO THAT!

Also gravkeepers I wouldn't say are almost broke but they are RLLY good. They have their cons and some games those cons cause me to go all sad face :C

Also i type GK for gravekeepers b/c its a bad habbit for posting on pojo a lot LOL.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
oh gravekeepers. Man that deck u got is almost broke but i like it. My fortune ladies heroes need a boost tho but i dont know what to add. Geartown with magical hats is so broke it is ridiculous.
Yea the Geartown/Magical Hats is stupidly broken lol.But I normally get Ultimate Golem before a million Gadjiltron Drags.

I've been messing with Lightness and Darkness dragon lately too.Seems interesting but you're mandatory to negate everything and anything.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Yea the Geartown/Magical Hats is stupidly broken lol.But I normally get Ultimate Golem before a million Gadjiltron Drags.

I've been messing with Lightness and Darkness dragon lately too.Seems interesting but you're mandatory to negate everything and anything.
even though it's mandatory to negate, u still can +3 to +5(if u give it a equip card boost) off of one card which is stupid. I think someone put mage power on it when they had 3 backrow so it was 4300. Lets say i lost that match.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
well they'd negate the magepower, lol i'll probably post my six sam deck soon, maybe you guys can tell me what u think :)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Guys, we should all switch to YGOPRO. Reason is thst it isn't as popular as DN BUT everything is automatic. No more reason to argue with card effs or rulings.I don't know much detail of it but that alone is enough for me to want to play it.

Another con is that you have to download it.But it ain't much.Only 282.66 MB and it's worth it.

Link to Details here

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Guys, we should all switch to YGOPRO. Reason is thst it isn't as popular as DN BUT everything is automatic. No more reason to argue with card effs or rulings.I don't know much detail of it but that alone is enough for me to want to play it.

Another con is that you have to download it.But it ain't much.Only 282.66 MB and it's worth it.

Link to Details here
but but D: being able to argue and summon all ur monsters from ur extra deck whenever you want is fun D:

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'll use this post for updates on my experience with YGOPRO so far

Easy register
kick-ass theme on deck constructor
TAG DUELS!!
Anime cards
New Format
Riding Duels!! (Card Games on Motorcycles from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, will explain this duel system)
Better search system than DN
Just dueled for the first time, wow...so fast.
Now I'm confused. When you activate a field over another, the YGO wiki says it's considered as "destroyed" but when I did it on YGOPRO, Geartown's eff didn't activate.
Hmmm...it seems there isn't a Friend's List on YGOPRO.But then again I said the same thing about DN.
No Friend's List unfortunately =/ Mods and Admins say soon though.

Riding Duel: -Mandatory Field Spell(Speed World or Speed World 2)(Can't be destroyed)
-Speed World system:
For each players turns, both players gain a speed counter(max 12)
Spell cards are not used, only Speed Spells they are similar but they require a certain amount of a speed counter to use(depending on which one)
When you take 1000 or more damage, you lose a speed counter for each 1000 interval of damage.

-Speed World 2 system:
You no longer lose speed counters for taking damage
You can exchange Speed counters for a certain eff(4 counters to inflict 800 dmg , 7 to draw 1 and 10 to destroy 1 card on the field)

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls

Link to Details here
could never get this to load up after the new update came out. once it acts right i will use it more.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Guys, we should all switch to YGOPRO. Reason is thst it isn't as popular as DN BUT everything is automatic
The problem with ygopro is that first of all you have to download it. Secondly you can't search for matches you have to know other people who use it. Dueling Network is just more convenient an there's way more people on it. Besides why do you need it to be automatic? I know most of the rulings anyway and it's cool to have some fredom.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Now I'm confused. When you activate a field over another, the YGO wiki says it's considered as "destroyed" but when I did it on YGOPRO, Geartown's eff didn't activate.
)
You have to place the new field spell face down. Otherwise geartown misses timing. you can just flip it face up after geartowns eff finishes resolving.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I'd really like for things to be automatic, but at the same time I realize how much work would need to be done in coding to get all the rulings down and shit. That's probably why DN doesn't do it, since it's a lot of work for a browser-based app.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'd really like for things to be automatic, but at the same time I realize how much work would need to be done in coding to get all the rulings down and shit. That's probably why DN doesn't do it, since it's a lot of work for a browser-based app.
Well, DN was built for players who already play the game. Kinda like a way for tournament players to get practice in without having to be in person. So the system is nearly 100% manual. The only automated things are like shuffling and the life points. But DN wasn't created to be a video game. Imagine it's just in person but you can do it online against anyone in the world. So that's why it isn't automated. It's harder for newer players because there's no instructions and nothing to tell you that you can't do something or anything. But as I said, it wasn't designed for people who don't the rules, it was designed for tournament players.

A lot of problems do arise from rulings, but the same thing happens sometimes at tournaments (from what I know, never been to one cause I don't have any cards, lol).