What's new

Your predictions on who will be top 5 next patch

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
He was pre-patch.

Clone doesn't give him ridiculous advantage, all it does is slow down the match and what is sub-zero without a clone? what about the characters who can poke through clone, even if you block clone disappears. You can't even push characters into clone while they are blocking and clone is supposed be unblockable.

Normal version has slow startup, your opponent can stop you and full combo punish if you try it from close range and full screen you eat projectile while your opponent recovers quick enough to black your chip-less projectile. En-iceball would be useful if you can put the clone out while your opponent is frozen.

Everyone does.

He had Pre-patch

everyone does

Block low and you get to punish any wakeup attempt.

Not even cryo.

only a scrub like me wouldn't punish it.

Turns out it was false news.

No no no no no

Only on TYM GM Subzero is top 10, cryp isn't even top 45 and unbreakable is strong contender for worst variation in this game.
LOL
Sub-Zero without his clone wouldn't be as good if he didn't havehis clone. But the "what would he be without his clone?" Argument is stupid, because he has it. It's like saying "what would Tempest Kung Lao be without his hat spin?".
It does slow down the match and the neutral game is unexistant when there's a clon in between both characters.
By trade I mean you getting hit by your oponent's projectile while them getting hit by iceball into a full combo.

I'm sorry, but not everyone has safe 50/50's in the corner that lead to great damage into set-ups.
Stop. Only like 2 characters can poke through clone in the corner...
His jump ins are top 5 air normals in the game. ;)

Lmao @ punishing slide on whiff... The recovery is su fast it's almost impossible to punish.
Again, even if his combos don't work on females... He defeats or goes even at the very least with all of them. S T O P

I don't give a hell about Unbreakable and Cryomancer's tier placement. Grandmaster is everything he needs to be top 10.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
LOL
Sub-Zero without his clone wouldn't be as good if he didn't havehis clone. But the "what would he be without his clone?" Argument is stupid, because he has it. It's like saying "what would Tempest Kung Lao be without his hat spin?".
Hat works at any range, there is cool down timer on it and lao is one of the best punishing characters.

It does slow down the match and the neutral game is unexistant when there's a clon in between both characters.
By trade I mean you getting hit by your oponent's projectile while them getting hit by iceball into a full combo.
Its not that easy.

I'm sorry, but not everyone has safe 50/50's in the corner that lead to great damage into set-ups.
Stop. Only like 2 characters can poke through clone in the corner...
Kung jin, takeda, Predator and D'vorah, and these are just characters who neutralize his clone just by poking. Goro and Ferra/torr can armor through it, characters with teleport can easily escape corner and punish any clone setup with ease, Tremor wouldn't even let you put out the clone, Quin-chi is nightmare.

His jump ins are top 5 air normals in the game. ;)
Not even in cryo variation.

Lmao @ punishing slide on whiff... The recovery is su fast it's almost impossible to punish.
Then you are scrubier than me.
Again, even if his combos don't work on females... He defeats or goes even at the very least with all of them. S T O P
Never

I don't give a hell about Unbreakable and Cryomancer's tier placement. Grandmaster is everything he needs to be top 10.
They give you different playstyle but there is nothing they can do what GM can't do. well, we agree on something.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
1. Johnny Cage
2. Ferra Torr
3. Kano
4. Mileena
5. Jax
I definitely agree re Mileena. That bitch is so dirty now. I played Foxy Grampa last night in the xbox beta and I can't recall ever getting mopped that bad. Granted, it was foxy so he likely would have crushed me with any character, but it was pretty fuckin bad. I have always had problems with Mileena anyway, now it just feels futile for me.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
Grandmaster isn't a fair character for a huge portion of the cast. You have to pick a counterpick for sub-zero since he can just walk over a huge amount of characters with little to no problems. Characters can either deal with clone or they can't and it's extremely unfair for the characters who can't which is a fair argument.

JDM

Noob
Sub is no doubt top ten currently, and with the game getting slower, top characters all getting nerfs, him getting buffed, etc. he's imo one of the best characters in the beta. Top 3 potentially.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Hat works at any range, there is cool down timer on it and lao is one of the best punishing characters.

Its not that easy.

Kung jin, takeda, Predator and D'vorah, and these are just characters who neutralize his clone just by poking. Goro and Ferra/torr can armor through it, characters with teleport can easily escape corner and punish any clone setup with ease, Tremor wouldn't even let you put out the clone, Quin-chi is nightmare.

Not even in cryo variation.

Then you are scrubier than me.

Never

They give you different playstyle but there is nothing they can do what GM can't do. well, we agree on something.
I don't understand how you guys can downplay this character so hard. The MKX subzero community is the most obnoxious and stubborn community in NetherRealm history I swear.