What's new

Your DERPEST moment in MK ever?

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
So, what moment in MK did you say to yourself "i just derped hardcore"? Because i know everyone who has played mk has done something stupid in this game but i want to see if anyone will admit it haha. My derpest moment was when i was playing online, me and my opponent both had about %15 health left. I got him in my net so i said to myself "one BnB is all i need and i will win :D" but i messed up and did just the 212 input and he was alive THEN what happened next was well, a wakeup xray D: that i totally didn't see coming! killed me and i lost and then got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at my ability to not do my own combo right. It was a complete derp on my part. so what is your derpest moment? Let loose!

And if theres a thread just like this one and i didn't see it tell me and i'll take this one down.

B W1zZ

Noob
My derpest moment was probably trying to superman chip damage 16 bit to finish a round at devastation, I'm still salty about that. I could have done anything else and taken it convincingly.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Whenever I have a convincing life lead I tend to play really defensive and lose the round to an endless swarm of cross ups.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Randomly when I'm playing I'll just keep falling for the same thing. I'll keep jumping and losing the air battle but continue to jump and the person will get like 10 free hits on me because I'm literally just holding diagonal on the d-pad...

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
-When the hitboxes glitch at the moment of victory for either player... preferably mine -____-

-When i win 2 Noob vs Raiden (7-3) matches in a row against an unnamed clan member

-When no matter what i try, i still lose to Kung Pao cheese

-When i fight Aninj's Skarlet O.O

-That awkward moment when you beat someone with Noob, then they pick Noob and suddenly their GOD MODE turns on :O

-When ppl still think they can UPBAWL ---> victory

-When ppl are AMAZING at this game (Frame traps, movement, etc)... but they only know combos from the moveslist :/

-When someone talks shit for the entire match, and when they lose they RQ

-That awkward moment when the players ive pissed off say that they have READ MY POETRY and say it sucks ;P

-When you continue conquering a player in the top 100, and the only characters that they use are considered S Tier

-When ppl think theyre good... and i dont play my main :/

-When i send ppl messages in Latin, like Salve, and they derp out

-When i get teabagged and cussed out by salty TYM members :D

-That awkward moment when the opponent is out of grab range, they grab, cant, and dash in to try again XP

-When someone is close to losing, and they jump around everywhere, and they ninja-dodge all my Upknees and Shadows :confused:

Im just riffing here; i could list derp moments until a book gets published ;D

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Played a money match at SVB, the entire time my block button was stuck on turbo (I was using a converter) and I was wondering why I kept taking hits randomly when I thought I was blocking. Still won tho :D

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
From what I can remember, teabagging during a fan lift, missing the continuation of my combo, and losing the match as a result.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
when doing Skarlet Blood ball at wrong moment, draining my "last breath" of 7% bar energy and dying in such ridiculous way .... probably being mocked a lot by the other player in the other side of the line ..... :D

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
That awesome moment when I won a ranked match while I was talking with my GF on phone. Used only right hand Cyrax, block, 212.

The sad moment when I had 9 consecutive wins in ranked and needed only 1 more for the achievement, played the guy I beat 6 times in a row and something happened (obviously someone else played) and I got babalitied at the end.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Getting a 5 game winstreak online using only elbow dash with reptile and nothing else

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I had a good derp moment with [MENTION=305]Jago[/MENTION] the other night, he threw my Jax with Baraka like 4 times in a row while my brain wasn't functioning and I retaliated with an xray winning the round; it was pretty funny lol

HOW YOU LIKE THAT?! :p