What's new

You know, I never thought I'd say this...

RamenO

It Stinks!
I dunno man, after watching the ending for Scorpion in MK9 where he basically burns Quan Chi's dick off, I'd be wary about getting into bed with that.

That Sub Zero chick, though...She'd be all like "SCOOBIYA" in bed.

Altaire

Noob
I'm about 100% sure that Scorpion's ending never had anything to do with Quan Chi's dick at any point.

I'm also about 200% sure that I want that Scorpion to have everything to do with my dick at this point.

I'm also not at all sure why everyone seems to think the chick in the Sub Zero outfit is better looking, I'm just not seeing it.

Altaire

Noob
I'm... I'm not even completely sure that's a chick yet.

Also, respond to my PM about Mortal Monday goddammit.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
...How does she look fat, at all?

I swear some people have never seen a real female body before.
I believe the way the loose cloth lies over Scorpions stomach gives appearance to a large stomach, or maybe it really is there. The poor lighting and the weird Scorpion pose make this one a mystery. I'd prolly go with the SZ, also, though, but who can really say which one is hot or not? They're both covering a majority of their face. Could be anything under there.

RamenO

It Stinks!
The amount of analysis going into whether or not she's fat is baffling. You know what else I don't understand?

How can you say Scorpion is NOT burning Quan Chi's dick off

Also, I'd....spear that Scorpion anytime....but Sub Zero clearly deserves the Flawless Victory here.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
If I was scorpion, I'd totally takedown Quan Chi, then I'd let him sky drop onto me and ride me into a trance.

Altaire

Noob
No, just, no. :)
You know, it's funny you should respond to this topic, because I actually cut a dude cosplaying Cage out of the pic. No, you don't want to see it.

Anyway, it's the legs, really. You can tell by the shape of her legs that she isn't fat. She might be the rare exception that has a bit of beergut going on, but uh, even the girls who drink themselves stupid every other night usually don't get like that. Honestly, like, I don't see how she could be fat. No girl can have legs or arms that thin and be overweight. I think it's the lack of lighting, and the fact that she basically has no hips where you're used to seeing that kind of curvature on a skinny girl.

...Yeah, I've seen a fair amount of girls with their clothes off, what of it?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Why are you judging the three ladies in costumes? I wouldn't mind for a foursome.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I have a Sub Zero fetish. Not girls dressed up as Sub Zero, not boys dressed up as Sub Zero (maybe), I mean Sub Zero.

King

Sig Maker
LMAO! I got a good laugh out of this. But yea, Scorpion and Sub Zero could are both invited :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Would rather do Sareena or Kitana or Mileena(just put a bag on her head with brace on her mouth lol)