What's new

Match Footage - Killer YOMI Tyrant (Killer Leatherface) vs Guamo (Cyber Sub-Zero)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
A few things I saw you not punishing in the video:

EX Low charge is -14
F3 by itself is -9 so punish that too

Tbh if you don't have a good armor reversal then Killer is going to demolish you lol

Last edited:

Noob
Lol Well i just did, like 5 mins ago this same MU against a local guy tornament player i know and this is what i experienced and concluded... Killer is ridiculous, like broken Ridiculous in my opinion... for a character like this to have this kind of speed/range/frames and damage is complitely stupid... another thing, aside from Sektor (which i have no clue why he is the exception) the Triborg has the worst Down pokes in the game, literally he has no range, horrible frames and most of the cast outranges him in a D1 D3 department... and the last thing unlike Smoke that "cant" be punished after his Smoke bomb, we are complitely punishable after Ice Ball... meaning iv by anychance we try to mix up into Ice ball for combo starter and we get blocked, we can get punished every single time....

PS: all variations of triborg need to have Sektors D3 range, still dunno why thats not a thing, and Ice ball needs to be a little less punishable considering we dont have a single special that is safe on block

Goat-City

Banned
Lol Well i just did, like 5 mins ago this same MU against a local guy tornament player i know and this is what i experienced and concluded... Killer is ridiculous, like broken Ridiculous in my opinion... for a character like this to have this kind of speed/range/frames and damage is complitely stupid... another thing, aside from Sektor (which i have no clue why he is the exception) the Triborg has the worst Down pokes in the game, literally he has no range, horrible frames and most of the cast outranges him in a D1 D3 department... and the last thing unlike Smoke that "cant" be punished after his Smoke bomb, we are complitely punishable after Ice Ball... meaning iv by anychance we try to mix up into Ice ball for combo starter and we get blocked, we can get punished every single time....

PS: all variations of triborg need to have Sektors D3 range, still dunno why thats not a thing, and Ice ball needs to be a little less punishable considering we dont have a single special that is safe on block
You want safe meterless launching 50/50s for Cyber Sub Zero lol, and your reasoning is that every character should have a safe special cancel option regardless of balance. K dog.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
you can cancel b2 into the slide instead of the overhead? did i see that right? thats dirty

XxDark_

Noob

why should you not get punished for a 50/50 into ice ball on block????

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
just wait until someone learns all the frame data and starts using that 6 frame command grab to punish everything. that thing is insanity and no one is talking about it
The command grab is pretty awesome and could put him over the top. But Killer gets more damage from his restands and better pressure so I think hes better. Time will tell.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
just wait until someone learns all the frame data and starts using that 6 frame command grab to punish everything. that thing is insanity and no one is talking about it
Might wanna check the Butcher discussion, I already made a start to a list of -6 moves he can punish ;)

Noob
You want safe meterless launching 50/50s for Cyber Sub Zero lol, and your reasoning is that every character should have a safe special cancel option regardless of balance. K dog.
why should you not get punished for a 50/50 into ice ball on block????
Both you are so funny when we have characters that are safe meterless after 50/50s Erron Black and like Mr Killer over here, that not only can cancel 50/50s into other 50/50s and he even has an unblockable in the mix, that unblockable might not be the safest thing in the world but it will still catch many ppl... Im not even saying Ice ball shouldnt be - on block, im saying it should be a little less punishable or atleast we should be able to meter burn it to be safe like many other characters can do.. thats all im saying. K cat.

Goat-City

Banned
Both you are so funny when we have characters that are safe meterless after 50/50s Erron Black and like Mr Killer over here, that not only can cancel 50/50s into other 50/50s and he even has an unblockable in the mix, that unblockable might not be the safest thing in the world but it will still catch many ppl... Im not even saying Ice ball shouldnt be - on block, im saying it should be a little less punishable or atleast we should be able to meter burn it to be safe like many other characters can do.. thats all im saying. K cat.
What difference does it make if it's less punishable? If it's punishable it should be easily and consistently full combo punishable or be completely safe, which do you want? It should be punished every single time for 30% or more, there should be no chance of messing up the punish by missing a 3 frame window and then getting punished yourself.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Erron Black's 50/50s are not safe unless you spend meter, otherwise they are completely unsafe. Check the frame data. They can be hard to punish, but they don't launch unless you do sand throw which is -20 something on block, so at the very least they're not safe meterless and launching 50/50s all at once which is what you're asking for Cyber Sub Zero. I didn't even know anything about Erron Black, but I knew you were full of shit so I just checked his frame data and he has no safe meterless specials in Outlaw or safe 50/50 starters at all. Took me 1 minute. Not to mention he has several gaps between his strings and specials so even if you do try to make them safe they can still sometimes armor through the cancel window.

Even if Erron did have safe 50/50 launchers, why on Earth would you want another character with safe 50/50 launchers, especially one who's already broken with 50/50s everywhere on screen at all times? Makes absolutely no sense at all, and even if he needed buffs, anyone with any taste for skill based gameplay would want him buffed in a less brain dead way.