What's new

XBOX360 Tournies

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I've noticed most tournies for UMK is on arcade. Now I know this is the classic format and all, but it seems to me there would be more of a response if tournies were held on 360's being a) most UMK players play on XBL anyway and, as horrid as it is, used to the 360 controllerb) arcade stick users can now use a stick to play UMK for the 360 c) much easier access in getting 360's than arcade machines d) tournies will run smoother with more consoles.

To me if someone were to put up a decent pot with 360's it might get more people to travel. They won't have to worry about broken down sticks or buttons and won't have to wait a while to play being there can be multiple machines going plus get more casuals in with other players.

Maybe they do have tournies on 360's but I always seem to see footage from an arcade machine. Has anyone tried doing this?

PEACE

Noob
I just held a 360 tourney 2 weeks ago at Castle Golf on Long Island. I'll be holding another one on March 8th there as well.

yep... there are alot of tournies on the 360... the only North East tournament on a cabinet is the one in NJ at, 8 on the Break.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Oh ok good to hear. You can close the thread now, I just didn't know.

PEACE