What's new

www.noob.com

has anyone thought of possibly a GOW mix maybe marcus fenix busting it out ?? worked for DOA3 lol but i dont expect they will do that

Are they announcing MK8 today or what's the deal? I remember when they announced SC2 that shit was all over the web as they were announcing it. There were videos within 30 mins on youtube. I refuse to buy into the MK vs DC shit. I could be wrong though.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
No MK vs DC at least, apparently the game looks dark and beautiful. TRMK is reporting info but their page is down now.

Tim Static

Adminerator
wtf?

anything found on Youtube yet?

Edit: The last pic Pat shared is a sign that says embargo lifts Friday April 18th at 4pm.

wtf?

dreemernj

Ambassador
Now they are saying their sources back in September were right. And I believe those sources said MK vs DC, lol.

But they can't say anything outright since there is that embargo noob.com eludes to.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Looks a snake or something is biting his forearm.
That is Scorpion sparring with.......Batman. :eek:

I dont believe a single word of the mk vs dc not at the least
You better, because it is 100% REAL.

Now they are saying their sources back in September were right. And I believe those sources said MK vs DC, lol.

But they can't say anything outright since there is that embargo noob.com eludes to.
Yup, but what is the dictionary definition of embargo?

1. an order of a government prohibiting the movement of merchant ships into or out of its ports.
2. an injunction from a government commerce agency to refuse freight for shipment, as in case of congestion or insufficient facilities.
3. any restriction imposed upon commerce by edict.
4. a restraint or hindrance; prohibition.

Number 4 makes sense. I'm still not believing the MK vs DC crap.