What's new

www.mkxframedata.com LIVE!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
says the guy who incorrectly types in faceplam emoji
Cyrax can drop the bomb and freely move around the screen, so its a little different to blocking something like scorpions teleport or sub zeros slide where your blockstun and their recovery happen simultaneously. In that situation, they recover slower than your blockstun, giving you a chance to punish before they can come out of recovery and block.
Theres practically no situation where bombs are - on block so you cant really look at the numbers on delayed hits, think of it like tremors up-rocks or spec ops cassie EX missile, just without tracking.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Cyrax can drop the bomb and freely move around the screen, so its a little different to blocking something like scorpions teleport or sub zeros slide where your blockstun and their recovery happen simultaneously. In that situation, they recover slower than your blockstun, giving you a chance to punish before they can come out of recovery and block.
Theres practically no situation where bombs are - on block so you cant really look at the numbers on delayed hits, think of it like tremors up-rocks or spec ops cassie EX missile, just without tracking.
look we know its delayed, but the fact i was stating was its not Plus on block, imagine what it would be like if it was plus on block like people stated. i don't know if you use cyrax, but i time my bombs to hit after my pressure in my game, so if they where plus on block, it would allow cyrax to use strings after a blocked bomb to create even harder block timings for his HTB's and so on. but what i was saying its not positive on block, and although you think its not possible to use the bombs for block stun if they where plus 8 on block like the game states(even though they are -9 on block) it could very much be used and i would use it. i do now its just delayed 9 frames, meaning i do it 17 frames before i would if it was Plus 8 on block. recovery is just not a thing on delayed moves like his and cassies moves and other moves that are similar.

as i agree that its not the same as scorpions instant specials, it is the same in the sense as when its active like scorpions telport, you have either positive or negative blockstun. and just because his is delayed doesn't change when it explods on you when you block it acts the same as all other moves.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
look we know its delayed, but the fact i was stating was its not Plus on block, imagine what it would be like if it was plus on block like people stated. i don't know if you use cyrax, but i time my bombs to hit after my pressure in my game, so if they where plus on block, it would allow cyrax to use strings after a blocked bomb to create even harder block timings for his HTB's and so on. but what i was saying its not positive on block, and although you think its not possible to use the bombs for block stun if they where plus 8 on block like the game states(even though they are -9 on block) it could very much be used and i would use it. i do now its just delayed 9 frames, meaning i do it 17 frames before i would if it was Plus 8 on block. recovery is just not a thing on delayed moves like his and cassies moves and other moves that are similar.

as i agree that its not the same as scorpions instant specials, it is the same in the sense as when its active like scorpions telport, you have either positive or negative blockstun. and just because his is delayed doesn't change when it explods on you when you block it acts the same as all other moves.
Alrighty then

Jolt

Uprise
Pretty sure that its up to date for kp2 latest update, this might have just been a mistake
@MyronJ @KingKhrystopher
It actually *might not* be up to date for the latest KP2 update. I know that I have personally been away from the game due to personal issues since a little after MKXL released. It's a rarity that I pop into TYM these days. I don't think *I* ever did any adjustments with the kill off Cyber Sub Zero patch

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
It actually *might not* be up to date for the latest KP2 update. I know that I have personally been away from the game due to personal issues since a little after MKXL released. It's a rarity that I pop into TYM these days. I don't think *I* ever did any adjustments with the kill off Cyber Sub Zero patch
Every since they nerfed Alien I haven't played the game, let alone update on here. And I forgot what I did and did not update tbh.

Noob
Erron Black Sand Trap and Quick Sand are both +10 on hit.

Sand Trap is listed as -2 but it's +10 now.