What's new

Question Worst feeling in MKX

Noob
What gets me is anyone who quits early, whether it be after a close game, or after beating my side character and quitting before I can rematch with my main etc. The level of ignorance ive received in pms is insane.
I do that sometimes in random player match. When I can clearly tell that the character they are using is not their main and I win pretty easily for a couple of matches. They quickly scroll to change player, and im thinking this guy is probably thinks he going to beat my ass and show me whats good. I click Next Opponent. :DOGE

pls don't hate me :D

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Throwing a down poke expecting to hit but opponent blocks, counter pokes and starts safe pressure.

Or to have an unsafe mix up blocked and punished.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Good Feelings:
Having an intense match where I outplayed someone
Running into people that aren't trolls or douchebags online
Hitting X-Rays when people are pressing buttons especially on wake up

Bad feelings
Losing to a guessing game even if I'm better than my opponent anywhere else
beating people convincingly and consistently but still having them downplay my victories
Hitting X-Rays off of reads like people swinging when I'm knocked down and then being called "desperate"
Hearing people bitch about Tanya instead of having learned how to fight against her though she wasn't the only good character that had BS

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I gotta say, the worst feeling anyone can ever have in MKX is losing 10-0 after talking shit on twitter, then getting up on the Mic to make excuses to a crowd of people, and proceeding to lose another set under stipulations in your favor 3-0. But hey, PL knows about that best, doesn't he?
I bet you that you wouldn't even take a round from PL but you keep on talking shit kiddo.

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Even with the new patch. Blocking the Quan mixup. But still getting bit by the trance.

Close second getting hit with aliens EX tail flip, after blocking regular tail flip.

Gg

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
When you drop a combo because females are like tiny little ants in this game. Also the classic outplaying someone then getting vortexed to death.
I do that sometimes in random player match. When I can clearly tell that the character they are using is not their main and I win pretty easily for a couple of matches. They quickly scroll to change player, and im thinking this guy is probably thinks he going to beat my ass and show me whats good. I click Next Opponent. :DOGE

pls don't hate me :D
Lmfao you absolute savage

Rjsmal

Gamer
Lag, missing combo's, getting beat when I know I'm better and people who freaking quit before the match is over cause their ass is being beaten.

Oh and people who try do diss when they know they where lucky lmao their on some joke men thing

When i destroy someone with my main and just to make games more even and fun for both of us i pick a character i dont know and when they win they fatalty/teabag and then leave. WHAT ARE YOU 10 YEARS OLD?
Well either that (some little shits on mic sounded like 10) or even worse: being grown up having a 10 year old mind.

Shawnzzy

Scrub Extraordinaire
Over the last year I've been salty countless times because of this game. I think critical salt for me was pre-patch Quan Chi getting wrecked the whole round only to catch you one time and vortex the life out of you. Such a painful loss to hold.

Element_

The First Element
When Predator's Armor doesn't start up fast enough during wake-up ! Grrrrrr. I get hit, lose a damn bar of meter and end up back on the floor.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
dropping commands

reversals not coming out

auto correcting dive kicks

getting caught by low minion

d4 fan fan lift

when people play one match in player matches whether win or lose then quit.. like WTF?, why even select player matches - get your scaredy ass in ranked

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
I used to think the worst feeling was losing to a noob/asshole...but now I know better...

The worst feeling in MKX was not being able to EVER find a good match with a proper netcode. Lag is the worst thing I ever experienced in MKX. Period. Haven't been online in a while, but I hope it's better.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
When my opponent RQ's but I don't get a Quitality out of it.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
oh and the other night while playing @AzTurtleHermit , he hit me with a jump interactble cross up overhead xray with takeda.... normally getting hit by xrays would get under my skin but this was straight glorious with a dash of savage. it was perfect .

like i feel after he hit me with that he was just sitting back on the other side of his screen like

which all i could do was bow down .