What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
If for no other reason than how simple it'd be to implement and how cool red lightning looks I am for this. Also on a tangentially related note who else would freakin' love for Flashpoint alts for cast? Considering this game's "challenge tower" seems to hint that your alts let you play missions in that alternate costume's universe of origin I feel Flashpoint should be a lock. Super ruthless Batman with red in his costume, full armor Wonder Woman, Emaciated government speciment S-1 Superman, heck even guys who aren't announced got cool stuff like Aquaman and Shazam in that story.

Blackest Night/Brightest Day, and Flashpoint are my two biggest hopefuls to make it in followed by SUPER 90's edition outfits. Dem mullets.
Dude I was totally thinking that Flashpoint Wonder Woman would be the SHIT just the other day! As well as Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman/Martha Wayne Joker.

Cruz

Banned
One last question, what about the name? Can they change it to Professor Zoom or does it have to stay Flash?

Firstly....

HAWKWOMAN

Secondly... I'd like to see Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Queen Bee (Zazzala or Biyalian Queen), or Giganta.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Out of the choices there, Raven, Black Canary, Huntress, and Power Girl. I personally would like to see Lady Shiva and Big Barda too.

I definitely don't want to see Poison Ivy. I mean, I want to see her, but not in this one. Too many Batman characters. It's a DC fighting game. Not a Batman fighting game.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Powergirl
Circe
Black Canary

Vixen is boring.
Raven and Starfire have to much baggage.
Huntress and Ivy are Batman characters and we already have to many of them.
Zatanna would be to hard to make a movelist that would please comic book fans.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Okay, so i'm tweeting this to Ed Boon now!
Good man. BTW they were just posting stuff like this at NRS saying Ed Boon has "the golden key" and if you want a costume he's the man who can get it for you. For that reason I started sending him links to images from Flashpoint about a week before this thread came up :)
I'd rather get some classic shit like Max Mercury or Jay Garricks skins as DLC. Gotta get that bitchin steel helmet.
Kung Lao hat options for DLC ?

I'd rather get some classic shit like Max Mercury or Jay Garricks skins as DLC. Gotta get that bitchin steel helmet.
Hell no, golden age hat all the way. None of this Earth-2 garbage.

Zoom should be an alt costume not alt colour. Wally West's darker flash costume should be alt colour. Although I suppose it wouldn't be much of an alt colour.