What's new

Will you get mkx for next gen?

current gen (xbox/ps3) or next gen (xbone/ps4)

• xbox/ps3

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Xbone/ps4

Votes: 67 90.5%

• Total voters

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I am finally seeing some ROI in the price tag for xbone (MKX graphics) (skeetskeet).

Sorry if this thread has been done, Just trying to get a feel of what everyone will be playing on

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

If I have a PS4/One by then, yes. If not...well, I'll just get it for the 360 until I get a new console.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Well considering the 360 and PS3 versions arent being made by NRS there is no reason to even touch those versions.
Uh..what? Please elaborate..if that's true il just close this thread and go buy a xbone tomorrow. .

Last edited:

Mst

Noob
PS4 + PC yes. I might get a 360 version later depending on which Company does the port.

E

Eldriken

Im in the same boat...seems stupid to buy it for 360 then have to buy it again when you get xbone..
If I have to get it on the 360 first and then I get a One, I'll buy it for the One as well. Then, if I get a PS4, I'll get it on the PS4 as well.

I got Injustice on the PS3, 360 and PC.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
If I have to get it on the 360 first and then I get a One, I'll buy it for the One as well. Then, if I get a PS4, I'll get it on the PS4 as well.

I got Injustice on the PS3, 360 and PC.

Im not knocking you here...that just seems like a waste to me..

I can see having it for console and PC though.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Uh..what? Please elaborate..if that's true il just close this thread and go buy a xbone tomorrow. .
NRS is outsourcing the 360 and ps3 versions to another company to work on so that they can focus on the xbone and ps4 versions. They will look much worse, most likely not get even remotely the same post launch support, and will just be overall inferior and wont reflect the same polish as the others.

E

Eldriken

Im not knocking you here...that just seems like a waste to me..

I can see having it for console and PC though.
It will be over an extended period of time. I prefer to be able to play it on multiple platforms to broaden my selection of people to play.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Getting it for both PS4 and Xbox one so I can play with all you peeps.

Also, if anyone is looking to buy a Xbox One and is on the fence, they are running a promo that if you buy a console between the 7th and 13ty of September you get to pick ANY game that is out for free.

Just throwing that out there.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Next Gen is the version being worked on by NRS, and a third party is working on the ports of 360 and PS3.

The version made by NRS should be the tournament standard, and therefore yes, I'll be getting it for XBox One. PC to show any tech I find because it;s easier to record.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Prolly. All my friends have boners for stupid xbox so I'll likely go with an Xbox One, even though I've heard it's noticeably smoother on PS4 (also, it's controller is way better than Xbox's for fighting games).

I hope they come out with a MadCatz MK gamepad or something. I only use arcade stick for SF.