What's new

Why do you use the character you use?

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I played sub because he is fun. then I switched to cage because I need a better character. then I switched to Sonya because I wanted someone even better lol

gdf

Noob
He was the first MK character I ever played as. Despite the fact I hate his default character design, I still had to try him for MK9. Against my brother I performed best with him out of all my characters, so I used him in my first tournament.

Enenra

Go to hell.
the fcc won't let me be​
CSZ is fake SZ. No one likes him and is irrelevant.

The second is SZ lifting Mileena up and giving her that icy D she craves, and it even looks like he's about to bust all over dem tittays

Matix218

Get over here!
Smoke because I love his pressure and damage

Ermac because he has the coolest looking combos IMO

Noob because he is my favorite character and the coolest looking IMO

Sub because sometimes I just wanna hide behind a clone

Espio

Kokomo
that word

i do not think it means what you think it means

even though were on tym
We've got Princess Bride references in hurr :eek:.

Trolling= messing with people. Jade trolls Baraka and Sheeva. Stryker trolls Reptile.

STAHP ;_;

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I play as characters like KL, Kenshi, Cage, Sonya, etc because i want to compete against the top tier and understand how i lose to them at the same time.

The most enjoyable characters to play as in this game?
Noob Saibot and Sub Zero by miles to anyone.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Noob because he is his own type of classy; you people are worried about stylish flashy combos, Noob keeps shit short and sweet.

Plus he has the most bad-ass costume(Number 1, alt is shit, MK2 in purple is gdlk), the most bad-ass lines in the game, and the most bad-ass intro.

He's the only zoner who's bad-ass.

Justice

Noob
I main Sonya because I've always loved her and I'm a character loyalist. Also, happens to look a lot like my original wrestler, Justice.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
Cage, well he's been my favorite character since I saw the movie. And the. He was my best in Mk2. Plus everyone tells me I look and act like Jim -_-

Smoke, when they announced mk9 being 2d I figured I'd check out the unk3 tier list and saw human smoke. From there I kinda just really liked how footsie heavy he was.

Kabal, it started because he was the best character in the game. But I liked how he kinda felt like a umvc3 character and......honestly I love his alt 2 costume. The 2nd color reminds me of boba fett lol

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Generally I like to mess around with numerous characters to study how they work and keep my tactics fresh. But the ones I main are the ones I connect the best with in terms of playstyle and storyline.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I didn't choose Ermac. Ermac chose me. My favorite character is scorpion, but I favor a playstyle that is less reactionary, for lack of a better word.

Edit: Because I feel like its my duty these days. Alien Substance care to tell us about your fascination with the Krab Toad? (lbsh, you're the only one who can really answer this one)