What's new

Question - Kitana Why do I keep hearing Kitana is not that good?

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
How about you armor through that d1 fan? Yep. Or block the d1 and I don't know....armor the fan? Or better yet block the d1 and armor the fan.
I can sit here and pick apart frame data and gaps too. But doing it against a good player is diff. Stop picking apart my post. All i said at first was that Kitana is not bad at all and to say anything like she is bad is stupid. I was giving the character props as well as showing the salt. Thanks for the reply but already knew of this...... Saying things and performing them in the online environment we are given is totally diff.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
I can sit here and pick apart frame data and gaps too. But doing it against a good player is diff. Stop picking apart my post. All i said at first was that Kitana is not bad at all and to say anything like she is bad is stupid. I was giving the character props as well as showing the salt. Thanks for the reply but already knew of this...... Saying things and performing them in the online environment we are given is totally diff.
If you're online you're better off armoring through the fan coming up after the d1. That way yiu secure damage. Although, I would recommend blocking d1, and release block right after you blocked it. Fan will go over you and you'll be +7 over your opponent. Or your opponent -7 however you wanna see it. Faaaaaacil!!!

To the people saying that fan spam isn't fun to fight against you right. But neither is getting infinite combed by Zero in Mahvel or even Standard shoto play in SF (any edition) but most people don't play for funsies. They play to win the game.

I mean I think fighting most kitanas Is the most boring thing. But if I play kitanas am I going to just run up in people's face and use blocks rings ending in EX fan pressure the WHOLE game? Well tbh I'd probably try that.. but I'd acknowledge it's not smart. It's like telling GM sub zeroes NOT TO ICE KLONE.

Every fighter ain't going to be rocket sockem robots and every character isn't going to be fisticuffs cage. If you don't like it then just quit out of the game. Save yourself the time. Oh wait... I forgot some of you get mad about this YET STILL care about your W/L ratio. For that group you're illogical.

DAMN IT STOP THROWING THE BALL TO CALVIN JOHNSON OUR CORNER BACK IS HURT IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

The Lions QB ain't gonna be like... k :(

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
To the people saying that fan spam isn't fun to fight against you right. But neither is getting infinite combed by Zero in Mahvel or even Standard shoto play in SF (any edition) but most people don't play for funsies. They play to win the game.

I mean I think fighting most kitanas Is the most boring thing. But if I play kitanas am I going to just run up in people's face and use blocks rings ending in EX fan pressure the WHOLE game? Well tbh I'd probably try that.. but I'd acknowledge it's not smart. It's like telling GM sub zeroes NOT TO ICE KLONE.

Every fighter ain't going to be rocket sockem robots and every character isn't going to be fisticuffs cage. If you don't like it then just quit out of the game. Save yourself the time. Oh wait... I forgot some of you get mad about this YET STILL care about your W/L ratio. For that group you're illogical.

DAMN IT STOP THROWING THE BALL TO CALVIN JOHNSON OUR CORNER BACK IS HURT IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

The Lions QB ain't gonna be like... k :(
You lost the moment you brought football to a Fighting Game Forum.

Yes I know this 2 is a high. Every character should be its own. Screw universal, no character is alike in MKX hardly so why should everyone have universal. In that case everyone jump attacks and pokes should all be the same. I said my opinion anyway...... so it doesn't matter what others think.
In that case I want Kitanas throw to be mid...

She needs it! :DOGE

Yes I know this 2 is a high. Every character should be its own. Screw universal, no character is alike in MKX hardly so why should everyone have universal. In that case everyone jump attacks and pokes should all be the same. I said my opinion anyway...... so it doesn't matter what others think.
And also, everyone's pokes "are the same" in that sense, d1 mid, d3 low, d4 low, except for d'vorahs d3 which is still mid.
You'll allways have universal things in a fighting game like all d2s are uppercut or all b4s are sweeps.

Anyways, only reason i'm arguing is that you came in here complaining about kitana, but when no one argued with you that she was good you instead started to downplay your own character.

...and people think tha kitana community is whiny.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
All that basically you told me was you like to jump like an idiot in neutral
Actually that's what most Kitana players do lol.

The Kitana players strategy = Round 1: Low block at full screen...keep low blocking....waiting till the opponent makes a move to then block and send out 11 fan projectiles non stop. Once they jump over one fan neutral jump and throw an air fan- then when they drop rush in with an armored throat slash...neutral jump-air fan-air fan...low block and wait.

Round 2 - Low block at full screen...keep low blocking...spam out 13 fans back to back...when the opponent jump, neutral jump and air fan him then rush in with an armored throat slash.

Kitana players strategy in a nut shell lol.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Actually that's what most Kitana players do lol.

The Kitana players strategy = Round 1: Low block at full screen...keep low blocking....waiting till the opponent makes a move to then block and send out 11 fan projectiles non stop. Once they jump over one fan neutral jump and throw an air fan- then when they drop rush in with an armored throat slash...neutral jump-air fan-air fan...low block and wait.

Round 2 - Low block at full screen...keep low blocking...spam out 13 fans back to back...when the opponent jump, neutral jump and air fan him then rush in with an armored throat slash.

Kitana players strategy in a nut shell lol.
You are a troll legend. Thank you.