What's new

Who's your favorite player?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
@Tyrant takes his character, his one character, that he is always the BEST in the world with, and puts on a new type of show every time.
CD JR VS Tyrant Jax mirror match is the best set in all of Mortal Kombat, in my correct opinion.
That hotel room filled with all the best players..
In the end, both players stare, grinning at each-other. Stuff of legends.
Now, Tyrant is doing the same thing with Solomon Grundy.
Back in the day, XBlades, yo. Father of Liu Kang.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Injustice: Chris G, Rico, Rebello, Tom Brady
MK9: CDJR (Jax), 16 Bit (Kit), Detroit (Shang, Kabal), PL (Lao, Kabal), Maxter (Cyrax), CDSR (Skarlet)

Detroit's Kabal was really good

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Forever King is mad fun to watch, that Batman is insane. Also f0xy's WW is awesome and Wound's Sinestro is too good lol.

Edit: If we are talking MK9 too it is no doubt Tyrant, his Jax was so hype.

I will go with Reo, Tom, and Pig because they are typical top placers who also post hints and tips on YouTube. They also have very entertaining personalities on the forums and on commentary.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
This goes for both MK and INJ, but my "top" has gotta contain Tom Brady, Reo, Slips, PPJ, Chris G, and Pig of the Hut.

Honestly though, hype matches > hype names.

I love watching RDK Tyrant's Solomon Grundy. Nobody is playing that character like him and he has a good chance of winning NEC in my opinion, if he goes of course. Other than him I love watching SonicFox and his Batgirl.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I also need to shout out Slayer even if he made this thread. He's my favorite Superman player and it grinds my gears to watch this kid go in hard week after week and play really well only to have his local scene go "oh, it's Superman." Can't catch a break no matter how well he does.

I need to shout out JRosa for the same reason I shouted out PPJ. Dude has a godlike Green Lantern and climbs closer and closer to winning the break every week. Terribly underappreciated and probably the only GL I like watching at all.