What's new

Who would you like to see that's not in MK9 trailer?

Who would you like to see that's not in MK9 trailer?

• Cyrax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motaro

• Shinnok

• Shujinko

• Stryker

• Sonya

• Noob Saibot

• Ermac

• Rain

• Sindel

• Tanya

• Li Mei

• Sheeva

• Havik

• Kobra

• Darrius

• Dariou

• Hotaru

• Ashra

• Kira

• Jade

• Jax

• Kano

• Kabal

• Onaga

• Baraka

• Blaze

• Frost

• Nitara

• Sheeva

• Fujin

• Jarek

• Kai

• Reiko

• Quan Chi

• Khameleon

• Chameleon

• Kintaro

• Kitana

• Total voters
I've been asking everyone in real life the same question, now it's time for ClassicMK to be asked. Who would you like to see that's not in MK9 trailer?

**NOTE** You can pick 2 votes...

Smoke and Ermac mostly but i'd also like to see other people like Jade, Motaro, and the only new MK character I liked Havik.

F3ARxChaRLie

Firefighter
The more ninjas we have in MK the better. They have always been my favorite characters and always will be.

I voted for Ermac and Noob Saibot.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
wazz said:
hey i heard human cyrax will b in this game
I also heard a similar rumor and Boon hints at it with "Raiden alters the storyline and some things are different, characters don't become cybernetic" or something like that.

Chose Kano and Havik , but the havik choice was simply because he is the only one from the new games i would even consider, but Kano is a must for me, he is my all time fave

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I almost chose Havik, my favorite character in the 3D MK games...but then I remembered that this is MK1-3.

Konqrr said:
I almost chose Havik, my favorite character in the 3D MK games...but then I remembered that this is MK1-3.
agreed i was aware but said screw it lol i think he could be fleshed out a bit more , and doesnt necessarily have to be playable ya know, like maybe add him to the story and what not

I picked Quan Chi and Shinnok just because i want to see their relationship grow for one more time. I hope the story centers on I know this is unlikely but, Kung Lao

I voted for ERMAC and JAX. Hopefully JAX won't look like a typical rapper with gold chains around his neck.
Don't really care if he has metal arms or not, but I would like to see his sonic boom move from MK 2. Maybe even a double sonic boom! :D

true that. I've never been a fan of the lizard rep very much either. he was always much more awesome as a human. This is probably his least obnoxious incarnation as a lizard though.

Vassago187 said:
true that. I've never been a fan of the lizard rep very much either. he was always much more awesome as a human. This is probably his least obnoxious incarnation as a lizard though.
agreed