What's new

Who The Brokest?!

I don't think anyone in the game is "broken." Just because some characters are really good doesn't mean they're broken. With that said, I'm sure will plenty of brokenness as the game progresses.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I don't think anyone in the game is "broken." Just because some characters are really good doesn't mean they're broken. With that said, I'm sure will plenty of brokenness as the game progresses.
Youre out of your mind.

26 out of 26 characters in this game are broken in some way, shape or form.
About 4 or 5 of them are even overpowered.

To put my 2 cents in, ill vote Batgirl.
I will rue the day i fight a competent Batgirl main.

What was his original nickname before the anti-racist police came in?
Fixed.
Thank you, sir Alien.
I'm sorry, but I'd rather fight 100 Supermen than deal with the most minute amount of Batgirl.
No problem, my Lieutenant Boxie.
Batgirl must be really rough.
I'm quite sane.
Doesn't mean you are aware of your insanity. Even I don't know of my own psychological state, though I'd like to believe it's okay.

I voted for Batgirl, because IMO she barely has any start up frames on her teleport. You're not allowed to use interactibles against her. You're not allowed jump against her. You're not allowed to use some zoning tools against her. She can punish most of the stuff on reaction and for one meter she can set up 30% combos.

Other than her, I really, really, really can't stand Supersafeman, mainly because his Super is fucked up. If you're both at 30% and he has full meter, there is no way you can win.

ITT: People that don't understand what broken characters really mean.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Kabal was broken. Cyrax was broken. There are some pretty OP character in Injustice, but nothing that I've that is broken. Cyborg may have been broken (though I never saw anyone actually use that infinite), but I haven't seen anything else like that.

And@Batgirl being broken, plz.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Go into practice mode, set Batgirl to very hard, and make some popcorn to accompany you're salt.

Don't jump bro.
Don't zone bro.
Don't rush down bro.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The entire roster besides Lobo and Bane. But if i would choose one or two, then i would say NW (with BA following). NW's frame traps and the range of his moves are ridiculous.

Post edited.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Dammit, the poll's gone. There was a poll for who was the "brokest" fighter, (Chocolate-Egg-Cream Adam, Doucheday.....) and I added an option at the thread creator's consent: "Scarlett's Batbitch."

'Tis true.

@NkdSingularity, the poll is lost now. D:
Dear lord I would have voted... I love you for that.