What's new

Who is the ultimate Rebelo of MKX?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Dragon is my pick. He's the successful Rebelo. I mean he got 5th at his 3rd tourney and has beat multiple Evo medal winners. (Although 1 did get him in the Runback)

Maybe his STBs were holding him back? Good thing he got that cured. :DOGE

@STB Dragon need to change that tag
I hope you're trolling good sir lol I would rather not go down that route

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The era of Rebelo-ing is over mostly due to ESL imo. Online warriors now have a chance to do well online to qualify for an offline tournament to prove they are legit.

The term has kind of morphed into any person who their training partners suspect is underrated being called a Rebelo now though

zoofs

bless
The era of Rebelo-ing is over mostly due to ESL imo. Online warriors now have a chance to do well online to qualify for an offline tournament to prove they are legit.

The term has kind of morphed into any person who their training partners suspect is underrated being called a Rebelo now though
that's definitely the case for most of this thread but theres a couple people mentioned that are truly super good and don't compete offline yet

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
People still bitching about liu. Little do they know that you can armor through all of his strings and backdash murders him. Everyone is a liu expert these days...

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Btw what does rebelo mean? Im pretty new to tym. Id like to fight that dragons fire liu in a mirror though. Would be awesome. Almost nobody uses him and most of the ones that do aren't that good. Ive heard good things about Xara though. Does he have vids?

Btw what does rebelo mean? Im pretty new to tym. Id like to fight that dragons fire liu in a mirror though. Would be awesome. Almost nobody uses him and most of the ones that do aren't that good. Ive heard good things about Xara though. Does he have vids?
Fairly sure he has a stream and @EMPR_MURK on ps4 is also a deadly DF

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Fairly sure he has a stream and @EMPR_MURK on ps4 is also a deadly DF
thanks! Id definitely tune in. Ive heard of murk as well. I just wish there were more solid df players tbh. But not to derail, from what ive seen..id pick dragon. Dude came out of nowhere and started placing high in tournaments. Hes also chill as hell in person.

The Highlander

There can be only one
There was a guy back in injustice called rebelo (he plays mkx as well I think). He played Green lantern and then later Martian manhunter, and people used to say 'oh you don't know how good GL/MMH are till you've played rebelo' and it became synonymous with an online warrior that has a lot of hype behind them.