What's new

Who is the most stylish character of Mk9?

Frank Mason

PumpkingExpress
think about when cyrax only has like 10% of health and his only option is to do a very hard hitting combo, you don't think thats stylish when he's able to pull that combo off?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Ermac for sure. Telekenetic powers ? Hmmmm... Other than him, i would say Freddy has really good show off moves, Rain, Raiden and Kabal. Those are my favorites.

EDIT: Totally forgot about ST.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
think about when cyrax only has like 10% of health and his only option is to do a very hard hitting combo, you don't think thats stylish when he's able to pull hat combo off?
Yeah, well it is true, it looks good, personally I always had an issue that i didnt liked the flaw of his moves. Kinda droped him because of that. : (

But my cyber sub style the shit out of anyone michael jacksoning, and break dancing all the way.

Stylin clothes I would give to cyblax, and johnny cage. They look badass to me.

As for combos and juggle stylin'.....I would give that to ermac, shang, and mileena (her combos are pretty damn smooth)

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
I like Jade the most based on her looks, movements, special moves, fighting style but no one plays her on stream.

I enjoy watching pig and Death's Mileena on tournament streams because she moves all over the screen, travels from one side to the other, catching jumpers, glowing pink with every special move, she is such a tricky character and real fun to watch.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'm being biased, but Ermac. C'mon, he can send you flying fullscreen away AND still combo you? Rain and Shang are fun to watch, especially when shang transforms and still combos your ass.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
For style I have to go with JC. Srsly he carries a pair of sunglasses and a huge golden award in his backpocket just to do that lame joke after ripped your head apart with his bare hands... turns out he's an asshole.

Flagg

Noob
A good Jade is always a treat to watch.

Characters like SZ and Johnny Cage are utterly dull as Hell to watch.

A really good high level Skarlet is hands down the most entertaining character to watch. A good NS with portal set ups is a treat as well.

Albo

Noob
In terms of fighting style, all the cast have some kind of stylish move or attribute, even jade, sheeva and the lesser used characters which is why they appeal to some people. Personally, i love Raiden and Quan Chi's style of fighting and there visual styles. Rain, Shang Tsung, Cage, Stryker, Kabal, Smoke and Sonya also have pretty cool styles in some way or another that i like.

Scarlet. She has the whole cold blooded sexy thing going. She's a model with the barbaric ferocity of a mexican drug cartel.

Edit: don't forget she baths in throat blood.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
think about when cyrax only has like 10% of health and his only option is to do a very hard hitting combo, you don't think thats stylish when he's able to pull hat combo off?
Wth are you smoking? Hard to do? They're extremely easy all I think is cheap... Some are pretty stylish though

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Most stylish? Easily sektor. Have you seen his round winning pose? It's sooooo badass the whole screen shakes as he shoots flamethrowers out to the sky and yells. And how badass is his evil laugh everytime he hits you with a teleport. And his combos are sick too juggeling you from side to side