What's new

who is most appealing to you just by looks

Grundy and Bane. But i only see myself using Grundy out of those two. My main will probably be Green Arrow or Catwoman.

Alcarion

Gym rat
Look wise they all look good except for Raven, Bruce Willis Lex, and i can't get over how bad Joker's face looks in this game. His costumes rock but the face and oh lawd that Arkham city Hair is just terrible! Same thing goes for Supes new 52 hair it just looks bad.

I'm gonna main Bane most likely but in fighting games it rarely ever works out that way. I always wanted one character tried him out but ended up using someone else because it didn't fit my playstyle for that particular game. Hopefully though i'll stick to Bane gotta rep my lifting buddy!

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Catwoman, Raven, Hawkgirl, B. Adam, Aquaman, Harley, and Sinestro.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Aquaman because his aesthetic silenced all the naysayers who only based their logic on Superfriends.

SZSR

Noob
Definitely Shazam, Black Adam and Deathstroke. Aquaman and Sinestro are also pretty interesting. I've also taken to Wonder Woman after playing the demo.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I like the look of Doomsday and Lex alot the others are great as well but those are the 2 i like the most

TheDoodleYAY

Creative Gaming
Deathstroke's primary and helmet-less looks are awesome, Catwoman's primary outfit is fantastic, and Aquaman suprised me. I thought he'd be rocking the old-school, trident wielding asshole in stretchy pants look :D