What's new

Question Who is a Day 1 Doomsday?

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
I'm wondering what priority his up shoulder charge has.... if that stuffs all air options Doomsday might be scary as hell... I'm assuming you will have to zone him...

I personally am looking at Doomsday and Flash... I might try Grundy too

SLy

Noob
I truly do believe he will be the most powerful character in this game.. If his damage output is ridiculous.. I can see a lot of people on the bandwagon for doomsday

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Doomsday may not be in my top five to play, but I'm playing around with him for sure. I'm hoping he's the big character that clicks with me the most. That Shao Kahn shoulder is legit.

CRUM

Noob
If I were to pick a big guy the first day it would be Doomsday. I thought he looked the best out of the power characters.

Fractured_Shadow

Doomsday will be my main too. Green Arrow my secondary. As the game evolves I will become a tier whore this time around. (Stuck for 2 years with Subby).
Ya Im going to do the same... I'm planning on playing a character I actually like (Doomsday) and then looking for the highest tier characters (prolly Flash and Batman)

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
He should be the most powerful in game because no-one from the game roster has a chance against him in comics. But that would just lead to scrubs crying all over and he will eventually become a Dan-tier.

Fractured_Shadow

I'll be messing with him somewhat...even though he more than likely isn't gonna be top...
It all depends on what they do with his armor, cancel abilities, and move priority... If his Shoulder Charges takes priority over any air move, and can be combo's into, jumping at him will be a nightmare. If his ground pound is cancelable, than the ground pound cancel into Up Shoulder mind games will be nutty. His armor trait will rape frame trap characters, his sky drop, if allowed to be controlled, will let him get around zoners. His dive kick and ambiguous cross over will allow him safer jumps. The best part about him however is that he seems to very well grounded, there looks like NO reason to need to jump in. If he has even mid tier speed normals, Doomsday will be a nightmare for a large part of the cast from what I've seen

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Me .... along with Catwoman.

Doomsday is one of my favorites and looks BAMF in this game ! :D

Glass Sword

Nobody
I am in there. I doubt he is a "grappler" in the traditional since he probably only as much a grappler as Jax is.
Also I$AAC you better not curse this character Kano main.

Heh

Doomsday will be my main too. Green Arrow my secondary. As the game evolves I will become a tier whore this time around. (Stuck for 2 years with Subby).
Yeah seriously... I played Sub forever and thought MK9 online was tedius and annoying. Then I picked up Kung Lao and it was like I was this giant monster bullying all those noobs with zero fundamentals always trying to jump at you.

Injustice I will hit the lab and "day 1" the characters I enjoy but once the broken shit is released it's over. No more fucking around this time.