What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

You talking shit?

NO Kitana argued the Kenshi match. We all knew how horrible that match was. No one argued with Bit about that.

And you sound dumb. MU charts are meant to be argued. One player has a thought, while another player has a thought, which creates an argument. Not everyone is going to agree, especially if they have a mind of their own. But dicksuckers will be dicksuckers I guess..

And don't make it seem like I was some basic Kitana. I've done everything bit has done, except the evo/mlg placements because I didn't go.

Keep my name out your mouth.
Damnnnnnn #YEEAAAPPP will u be at summer jam?

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Don't misconstrue this (because I know this might sound arrogant in some way when I'm not meaning it to be), but I would GLADLY come over there and prove myself. It just sucks that I can't :( at least not for Injustice...but I'm going to try like hell to make enough money to get to EVO in 2018 and do my best to show that I'm not just some guy that posts tech and browses the forums every day. Unfortunately even MKX might be dead by then unless I'm lucky haha. But I'll do it in whatever Injustices/MKs are still being played then :)

And Martian sorry King, I'm not letting that one go Keepo
You don't have a top 3 Martian...everyone has a top 3 Martian as long as they know how to do overhead teleport, zone with orbs/pillars/rockets and psionic push tbh. Plus don't even get me started on that debacle we had :joker:

Jk King, your BM's good enough <3
King is a top 3 martian lol. And he isn't that simple to zone with. Every match up takes a very specific pattern of projectiles and pillar placements.

Last edited:

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I have something to prove, that I suck at Injustice and only win a lot because I do stupid shit no one expects because it's so stupid.

How do I not have a top 3 Martian when I've never even lost with him in tournament before and I beat alot of top players with him.

Honestly if you want me to be serious I doubt there are that many people that can beat my Batman Martian Zod WoWo Flash Deathstroke or Black Adam in a first to 10 with a character that's a 5-5 matchup. I'd probably beat 99% of the people on this site with those characters in a money match. Anyone who thinks otherwise can try to prove me wrong at The Fall Classic and we'll see what happens. And those are my secondaries and they are even way better then alot of people who main them
didnt u lose at evo with MMH? :p this isn't a blow up tho and I believe u got some solid backups (not better than mine tho haha)

I hate that shit man. Dont try to low-key blow me up when I've never cared about your existence enough to say a word about you.

And I'm trying to go. Gotta pull a few strings.
I feel ya bruh, but that just shows u are relevant really which leads to hate of course but that is whatever tbh. Also there are like no frost players at tournaments so it would be tight to see ur frost again.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I feel ya bruh, but that just shows u are relevant really which leads to hate of course but that is whatever tbh. Also there are like no frost players at tournaments so it would be tight to see ur frost again.

I haven't played the game since ECT tho lol. A lot of people from my way are heading up there so I might just go with them. I just love the hype and upsets tournies provide, and I don't wanna miss the first tournament after evo, especially since its only a few hrs from me driving.

MK has that $500 pot tho, with free entry lol. I still play that game so I'm def trying to hit that up

I do kinda miss using Frost tho.

I haven't played the game since ECT tho lol. A lot of people from my way are heading up there so I might just go with them. MK has that $500 pot tho, with free entry lol

I do kinda miss using Frost tho.
I see and I heard about da mk pot which is tight. Good luck there #YEEAAAPPP

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
How do I not have a top 3 Martian when I've never even lost with him in tournament before and I beat alot of top players with him.

Honestly if you want me to be serious I doubt there are that many people that can beat my Batman Martian Zod WoWo Flash Deathstroke or Black Adam in a first to 10 with a character that's a 5-5 matchup. I'd probably beat 99% of the people on this site with those characters in a money match. Anyone who thinks otherwise can try to prove me wrong at The Fall Classic and we'll see what happens. And those are my secondaries and they are even way better then alot of people who main them
Last time I remember you playing him in tournament you were vs'ing Pigs Zod, that must have been such a hard mu ;) I was kidding anyway man, don't take it to heart. I mean I was saying your Martian was bad yet my only evidence of that is I beat you in that one match we played with my Wonder Woman vs your Martian in an admittedly but inevitably laggy online match haha
King is a top 3 martian lol. And he isn't that simple to zone with. Every match up takes a very specific pattern of projectiles and pillar placements.
Maybe 'cause there's only 2 other Martian mains :DOGE I know he's not simple, I was joking but looking back at my post I don't think I made that clear enough...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Dat 1%:DOGE

You're MMH is probably top 2-3

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Here's an idea... how about listening to any player that wants to speak up on a MU?? Do not dismiss them just b/c they've never placed or whatever. Everyone has a different way of looking at things so maybe, just maybe... they'll see something you haven't. And if you have and they are wrong, just let them know and tell them why. Everyone can level up that way.

No need for all the I'M RIGHT OR HE'S RIGHT B/C HE'S PLACED AT A TOURNEY. Talk about making people not want to be a part of the site.

Here's an idea... how about listening to any player that wants to speak up on a MU?? Do not dismiss them just b/c they've never placed or whatever. Everyone has a different way of looking at things so maybe, just maybe... they'll see something you haven't. And if you have and they are wrong, just let them know and tell them why. Everyone can level up that way.

No need for all the I'M RIGHT OR HE'S RIGHT B/C HE'S PLACED AT A TOURNEY. Talk about making people not want to be a part of the site.
I agree, I am always willing to listen to opinions on a MU and explain a matchup/debate with factual info ( which is why my tier list and ds mu thread werent closed) #YEEEAAAPPP

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I'll put myself here, I feel like I need to assert my place as a top Bane. My only regret is I didn't travel for offline sooner. Right now the people of TYM that I have played online will probably vouch for my skill, but I've yet to go to a major (fuck you poverty) and am only starting to get a feel for offline. I will be at the top sitting there with all my main bane brothers, even if I have to crawl there.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
didnt u lose at evo with MMH? :p this isn't a blow up tho and I believe u got some solid backups (not better than mine tho haha)
Yeah that's true your bro got me lol. But I can't lie your backups are pretty good, but nobody's backups are better than mine :cool: remember that ft5 random select we did

Nobody in this game can beat me in a ft10 random select money match, my backups and secondaries are too broken #YEEAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I agree, I am always willing to listen to opinions on a MU and explain a matchup/debate with factual info ( which is why my tier list and ds mu thread werent closed) #YEEEAAAPPP
This is how match ups become more understood. Just because someone has more experience or places higher doesn't mean they have all the info.

I just think debate is good regardless of one person being wrong. It lets people understand why the info is bad.

Yeah that's true your bro got me lol. But I can't lie your backups are pretty good, but nobody's backups are better than mine :cool: remember that ft5 random select we did

Nobody in this game can beat me in a ft10 random select money match, my backups and secondaries are too broken #YEEAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
Bruhhhhhhhh we running dat back for real lol #YEEEAAAPPPP