What's new

Who does the community want to see in a HYPE Exhibition w Sonic Fox ft3?

Shady

Noob

Brady, Brady, Brady, Brady and Brady.

Seriously though:
1. Brady --> he's still fresh in the middle of his reunion tour with skill
2. Reo --> Based God of MK9 and the breaker of games
3. PL --> The beef is real and grassfed
4. Forever King --> They're both young. They're both kind of sort of good at this game. And they both give people cold sweats and nigthmares
5. CDJr. --> Based God #2 of MK9 and the father/son narrative is just too good to pass up.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I would like to see him fight:

Blind Ducky.
Wound Cowboy
M2Dave
Forever King
Saltface
Honeybee

1.) Forever King seems to be the best of the Kung Jin army.
2.) REO MK9 god is back, this match would be awsome to see.
3.) Wonderchef I want to see Sonc Foxes crazy stile vs this broken char tester.
4.) CDJR One of the best in MK9 and KI3 he will rice again in mkx, for the hype.
5.) 16Bit to see what Kitana is capable of.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
lol in all honestly, thats really the only match i want to see because the other day tom got heated.

but fuck it i guess ill name 4 others

Denzel
Cdjr
justin wong
Kush (apparently he claims he never lost to sonic fox in casuals but they never played in tournament. i can only imagine his expression when he gets blown up)
Is easy to never lose to someone in casuals if you never play against them. :DOGE
But to keep on Topic so the Mods do not Infract me:
REO
Kitana Prime
Tom Brady
CD JR/Tyrant(I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME JAX)
Forever King.

Odoyle

Drops combos
1. Brady - My original mk9 Sub Zero hero. His Sub Zero is great and is a big reason I'm as good as I am in this game...which might be pretty decent when it's all said and done. ;)

2. Denzell - Another one of my favorites going back to MK9. Fox is awesome and maybe the resumes don't match up in Injustice but I think DJT will be the better MKX player. Fox will still win tons though and I take nothing away from him.

3. Wound - Nor Cal and one of the best in the world at NRS games. I want to see his Sub Zero in action!

4. Dab - Nor Cal and easily one of the hypest dudes in the community. Comeback factor is real....I've been a victim lol. His Jacqui is insane lol.

5. Ducky - Nor Cal and maybe the best defensive player we have. D'Vorah is fucking rough and Ducky is the best in the business.

Last edited:

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Brady, Brady, Brady, Brady and Brady.

Seriously though:
1. Brady --> he's still fresh in the middle of his reunion tour with skill
2. Reo --> Based God of MK9 and the breaker of games
3. PL --> The beef is real and grassfed
4. Forever King --> They're both young. They're both kind of sort of good at this game. And they both give people cold sweats and nigthmares
5. CDJr. --> Based God #2 of MK9 and the father/son narrative is just too good to pass up.

I make his words mine. Same vote here.

It's a shame I can't pick a 6th contestant. It would be M2Dave. :)