What's new

Question Who do you use to handle your bad match ups?

ChuckFiasco

"I'm the 12th best Sub-Zero player in the world."
I just started maining Sub about a week ago. But usually if I run into a sick Sindel or a really good Noob Saibot I will pull Kung Lao out to try and keep them in check. Sometimes Reptile. Although my Reptile game has fallen off a lot since taking on Sub as my main.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
really, only Freddy and Kabal zone him out. One of his bad match ups is Kung Lao!!! I like Smoke though, he's very mobile. Really, It depends on how you play. I have trouble with KL and getting him off of Sub. So I just switch to JC and duke it out. However, I will never go down swinging if I haven't used Sub Zero.

I believe you forgot about Noob Saibot. Also a good Sindel will give even the most experienced SZ a hard time with the zonning. :/

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I believe you forgot about Noob Saibot. Also a good Sindel will give even the most experienced SZ a hard time with the zonning. :/
I have no problem trading with those two. That in itself is a victory for Sub in my opinion. Sindel is probably closer to even that we give credit. I agree she is an obstacle course. Thing is... once you close that gap... it really is over for her.
I don't really fear Noob at all. He has to keep a correct spacing to get off his projectile without trading with Sub.

I add Kitana to this list though. She can space out Sub fairly well, and create space for her projectile that Sub can not trade with.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I use Sub when i want to have fun.
I use Ermac when i want to win
I use Reptile when i want to get up close and personal

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm starting to use Raiden more. Kitana and Mileena are not fans of Raiden. Freddy cries in his bed when Raiden is picked. For sure I'm trying to use him more against Freddy and Kitana.