What's new

Who did you vote for in the semi-finals? (Poll)

Who'd you vote for?

• Total voters

GGA Max

Hey, just curious as to who you all voted for this week. We can post our reasoning here and discuss.

I voted Flash above Bat because LBSH, Bat is human, his reflexes are insufficient to do anything on reaction to Flash, and since this is hand-to-hand combat (spelled without a k), this reasoning is applicable.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Flash and Superman.

I wanna see more Superman skins if they have them.

Flash because that match up is so much in his favour, I'd be committing comic book heresy if I didn't vote for him.

kurtz

Noob
I voted Bats and Supes if for no reason than it is meant to be. I also think Bats has a pretty good chance of taking down the flash if he tries and has planned ahead...in an unexpected fight however then I would definitely have to give it to Flash but there's a number of days before the actual fight and thus bats has plenty of time to prepare so it is a little less impossible for Bats to win. Supes is going to beat GL to a pulp so no worries there. Honestly I can't see the Flash making a decent enemy for Supes in the final round as the voting between the two would be greatly in Supes favor, so with Bats and Supes the fight will be much more even in terms of people voting for the characters...since I've failed to see any kryptonite on Bats I'll vote Supes in the final round.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
even with planning I don't think Batman can do anything even with planning
Flash moves faster than the speed of thought Batmans whole thing is thinking

hell I can't even think of a plan that can take the Flash down well unless you take a hostage or something

RYX

BIG PUSHER
even with planning I don't think Batman can do anything even with planning
Flash moves faster than the speed of thought Batmans whole thing is thinking

hell I can't even think of a plan that can take the Flash down well unless you take a hostage or something
Deathstroke fucked Flash up before. He had a plan.

murked the whole fucking JLA if i remember right

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey

ya but that fight made no sense "out willed powered" Kyles power ring doesn't make sense
and Flash beat the crap out of Deathstroke before

IceNine

Tired, But Strong

Identity Crisis is a really bad book that did a lot of things badly. Definitely not the best source material to pull from.

Anyhow, my vote went toward Flash and GL. I don't really care about the powerlevel debates, they're mostly sympathy votes. I'd love to see either of them in the finals, though. Better yet, both.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I voted Batman because this is a video game and people applying logic to it are dumb. I hope this match-up is 7-3 Batman when it drops just because fuck you I'm sick of this.

Batman vs Superman is the only possible way for hype anyway.
This.

I have no clue why anyone would want such a non-hype fight like GL vs Flash. How about the 2 biggest DC Icons duking it out in the finals eh?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
This.

I have no clue why anyone would want such a non-hype fight like GL vs Flash. How about the 2 biggest DC Icons duking it out in the finals eh?
i want a map where shit in the background just goes BOOM BAM POW KABOOM

y'know that michael bay shit, dramatic music, tits and explosions

Batman , green lantern

i dont care about comics or 'who could beat who'. i just care about the characters i wanna see more gameplay of