What's new

Who are your main(s) now and then?

Raider

Noob
Used to play Jade, since day one. Now i barely touch her.
Also played D'Vorah and Skarlet since day one and i am still playing them + Sindel since her release.

So D'Vorah, Skarlet and Sindel.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
The premise of this thread is flawed: by definition, y'all mains now better be the same as y'all mains then

:DOGE

DanCock

Cock Master!!
dirt bag main for the first 3 months. moved on to force of nature until Sindel came out. if Sindel is in a mk game she is the main, ALWAYS the main. i do need to work on loud and clear and whip and flip, as i dont use those variations at all. i been holding off in the hopes that kustoms will be a thing in all forms of play.

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Then: Noob Saibot, quit playing for a year because of life and stuff.

Now: Erron Black starting yesterday. I like the command grab and mix he has. I miss Triborg....

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I’ve mained Kitana since launch. Since then, I took a chance with D’Vorah and fell in love with Arachnophobia. Now I’d say I main them both.

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Same here. Salute.

This is the first fighting game I've EVER played where I've stuck with one and only one character the entirety of year one.
Noob Saibot is, was, and will remain That Dude for me.
Agreed! No matter how bad he is, he is my pride and joy

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Was a Cassie main just like you but I eventually got bored of her playstyle
Moved on to mean streak Kabal which I still like to play from time to time because cancels are just super fun but so hate to loose the ability to break away for the majority of the match
Now I play AoK Joker most of the time because you can get really creative with his conversations and setups. For that reason I wanted to pick up Buzzed dvorah but not having a somewhat fast mid is a big nono for me.
Yep, I loved her so much. But I really miss her MKX gameplay, she’s really boring in this game and sure YQ is a bit more fun but meh. I still will use her if I absolutely want to win but I don’t play her for fun anymore.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Then: Jacqui (Next Gen) and Shang (Warlock)
Now: Raiden (TW & Raijin) and Joker (Mad Man)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Year ago.
Raiden(as painful as it is)
Jade(ED)
Liu Kang(Wu Shi)
Sonya(for the tryhard counterpickers)

Now.
Raiden(as painful as it is)
Jade(ED)
Liu Kang(Wu Shi)
Sonya(for the tryhard counterpickers)

However, I plan on adding Fujin(obviously, though if he's good everyone will be on his balls) those who have known me for years know I've wanted him since MK 9. I will play around with Robocop, depends on how much of a zoner he is and Sheeva just because she was a secondary backup lower tier main of mine back in MK 9 and because word has it she has unblockable command grabs, I need someone to change it up a bit with cheap moves. I've never been one to just ride on the broke, OP or S tier only train but for MK 11 I feel there's no choice really. It's always the same 5 or 6 picked characters online, and they're all good or OP.

Last edited:

djynn

hsu hao main
I played since launch and picked up liu kang since he was easy and fucking incredible.
After season 2 of kombat league kang got popular, dudes called me a bandwagoner (lol) and I'm sticking with kabal

I've been a Kotal main since MKX's reveal trailer way back in 2014. I went into training the moment I booted up the game with him and haven't looked back since. I also mained Shinnok in MKX, so was immediately intrigued by Cetrion when I first heard about her. While at first I wasn't too sure about her, it didn't take too long for me to warm up to her and take her on as a main as well.

I've dabbled with other characters and played some as secondaries but have when it comes to playing competitively, I stick with Kotal and Cetrion. They pretty much do everything I want from a character and I feel comfortable enough with them in pretty much every matchup, so yeah.

Baraka since beta. Started as maurader but that variation became sooooooo boring to play. Switched to Beserker a month ago and will probably never go back.

Also Noob all variations but mostly V3 because I'm a fighting game hipster fuck and need to feel special. V3 Spawn is cool too.

Dropped Scorpion and Shao in the fall.