What's new

Which variation matchups should be interesting?

Of two of my favorite variations so far, I'll be looking to watch/play a match of relative opposites. Kung Jin: Bojutsu (close range staff) vs Takeda: Lasher (long range whip). From the moves demoed in the video streams, how do you think a match like this might generally play out? What about others you are looking forward to?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Of two of my favorite variations so far, I'll be looking to watch/play a match of relative opposites. Kung Jin: Bojutsu (close range staff) vs Takeda: Lasher (long range whip). From the moves demoed in the video streams, how do you think a match like this might generally play out? What about others you are looking forward to?
That match needs both players consciously whiff punishing normals and baiting. It would be a good match I think to watch.

I think A-list cage vs Goro would be good IF what Boon says is true and he plays like Doomsday. Total rushdown fest! :D

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
Hard to say but we can speculate.Most exciting matches for me are grappler Vs grappler.Blind pick Goro Vs Jax (I bet both have grappler variation)

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
That match needs both players consciously whiff punishing normals and baiting. It would be a good match I think to watch.

I think A-list cage vs Goro would be good IF what Boon says is true and he plays like Doomsday. Total rushdown fest! :D
EARTHSHAKER IS BACK? WE HAVE TO GRIND BLOCKING THAT AGAIN? maybe the hard work will actually pay off online if the netcode is good

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I'm honestly wondering if Kitana can reflect Ferra when Torr throws her....
Lol It'd be funny if Ferra legit bounces back and hits Torr, however the most likely thing is Ferra counts as a physical hit and will just stuff the reflect (unless it's a physical counter too).

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
EARTHSHAKER IS BACK? WE HAVE TO GRIND BLOCKING THAT AGAIN? maybe the hard work will actually pay off online if the netcode is good
Lol playing like doomsday doesn't mean that he has a move like earth shake :p I think he means he's a fast paced pushdown character with lots of mixups :p