What's new

Which KP2 Character Are You Most Excited To Play As?

Who are you excited to play as?

• Total voters

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
A mercenary in what sense?
Listen,you are a top 3 worldwide player,I am from EU and I support you,my posts are the only evidence so you can check it out.
If the "mercenary" was awkward, I meant professional, since your main allows you to win everyone(from the cast),you do not give a fuck about dlc.Acceptable.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Listen,you are a top 3 worldwide player,I am from EU and I support you,my posts are the only evidence so you can check it out.
If the "mercenary" was awkward, I meant professional, since your main allows you to win everyone(from the cast),you do not give a fuck about dlc.Acceptable.
I hope the robots have that clanging metal sound back when you hit them, that and the pit are some good things to gain from KP2 as a Lao main :p

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I hope the robots have that clanging metal sound back when you hit them, that and the pit are some good things to gain from KP2 as a Lao main :p
Nothing will beat Jailing midscreen interactable pressure and combos off vines. Welcome to the Jungle. You'll be staying there :p

themanDan

The saw is family
Freddy Kru-:(

Leatherface
Bo
Alien

I probably won't be picking up the bots; They look cool, but I was just never into 'em.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
they're all pretty cool (except leather face imo) but based on the limited amount we've seen none of them fit me that well

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Triborg definitely first pick. Xenomorph second. Don't care for the remaining two.

Glad the pit is making a return. Just wish they'd add more stages than just one. The selection is lacking and very boring.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Alien has Facehugger Traps, and can SUMMON OTHER XENOMORPHS, I'm hype for Alien. I like what I saw from Bo and Leatherface, but I need to see more. Tri-Borg looks like he is three complete separate characters into one, I think he is going to be a complete pain in the ass to fight.

So,I will post it here since you give me the chance.
I didn't want actors in this kp but this is the game so I will adjust.
But,I didn't like the xenomorphic gameplay, not at all, do not know about you but I saw a "thing" out of the mkx scenario.
Which character do you feel will start a cross up party? I want to play that one.