What's new

Which character would "realistically" win a fighting tournament in "real life"?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
DarkRaiden

My bad, mixed the events, here's the events that occured where DD regenerated after a few days.

In the aftermath of Superman's apparent death, four super-beings appeared in his wake, two of them declaring themselves to be the "real" Superman. One of these four, a half-man/half-machine who greatly resembled Superman with cybernetic implants where he had sustained the greatest amount of damage from Doomsday's blows took custody of Doomsday's apparently lifeless body. After strapping the creature to an asteroid with an electronic device attached, the cyborg flung Doomsday into deep space, on a trajectory supposedly certain to never intersect any other planet. The issue ended with a frame of a reawakened and laughing Doomsday, still chained to the asteroid but otherwise alive.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Realistically, it's a tossup between Flash and GL. Flash has Speedforce shenanigans and GL can split atoms and contain supernovas with his ring and on the offchance that they are empowered by an entity, rewrite time/space.
Doomsday killed hundreds of lanterns on his way to Oa, a guardian had to sacrifice himself just to send doomsday to another planet.

Id really like to see more of the guardians, theyre so mysterious

source to all these is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_(comics)

Were these cannon fodder nameless GL's? I don't think I've read what you're talking about.
He next crossed paths with a Green Lantern named Zharan Pel. The Ultimate took the Lantern's power ring and, sensing the power of the Guardians of the Universe, headed toward them. The hundreds of Green Lanterns, which were sent to stop him, were slaughtered. He continued to Oa where a single Guardian sacrificed himself in battle to defeat him. The release of energies by the Guardian caused a tear in space through which the Ultimate fell. From comic vine. And if you didnt know the ultimate is what doomsday was originally called.

Reedoms

Noob
He next crossed paths with a Green Lantern named Zharan Pel. The Ultimate took the Lantern's power ring and, sensing the power of the Guardians of the Universe, headed toward them. The hundreds of Green Lanterns, which were sent to stop him, were slaughtered. He continued to Oa where a single Guardian sacrificed himself in battle to defeat him. The release of energies by the Guardian caused a tear in space through which the Ultimate fell. From comic vine. And if you didnt know the ultimate is what doomsday was originally called.
Ok. So later retcon for more story. Whoever wrote that doesn't really understand just how powerful the Guardians are as just one of them knocked Superboy Prime into another universe. I don't see Doomsday at that level to take out 100 Lanterns and a Guardian and then go on to be defeated by Superman.

Ok. So later retcon for more story. Whoever wrote that doesn't really understand just how powerful the Guardians are as just one of them knocked Superboy Prime into another universe. I don't see Doomsday at that level to take out 100 Lanterns and a Guardian and then go on to be defeated by Superman.
Its canon so thats what we have to go by. I guess older GLs were pussies lol

Reedoms

Noob
I guess older GLs were pussies lol
I guess. Seems weird though since old issues of Corps would have even the nameless GL's taking on entire fleets of pirates like no ones business but I guess everyones gotta job sooner or later to hype up the big bad.

I guess. Seems weird though since old issues of Corps would have even the nameless GL's taking on entire fleets of pirates like no ones business but I guess everyones gotta job sooner or later to hype up the big bad.
exactly just adding to the doomsday legacy

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Oh yay, this again.

That wasn't sarcastic, I literally love these. In an real-life tournament, the guys with the best chances are those who technically can't die. So Lobo or Doomsday I guess. Don't get me wrong, Superman is crazy powerful, but technically can die... also I think you can realistically recreate Kryptonite fairly easily on "real-life" Earth... just dick about with Krypton until you get something that hurts Superman.

I would bet on Doomsday personally... Lobo is great but he's not as durable.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Oh yay, this again.

That wasn't sarcastic, I literally love these. In an real-life tournament, the guys with the best chances are those who technically can't die. So Lobo or Doomsday I guess. Don't get me wrong, Superman is crazy powerful, but technically can die... also I think you can realistically recreate Kryptonite fairly easily on "real-life" Earth... just dick about with Krypton until you get something that hurts Superman.

I would bet on Doomsday personally... Lobo is great but he's not as durable.
Lobo can find a way to kill Doomsday, he managed to kill off his OWN RACE. A race of people who are practically immortal was killed by Lobo.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Lobo can find a way to kill Doomsday, he managed to kill off his OWN RACE. A race of people who are practically immortal was killed by Lobo.
Eh, that's been retconned... unfortunately. A lot of the potential argument depends on which version of the character we're talking about.
the flash would travel through time before LOBO or doomsday or superman was born/created and make it so you were never born or created. flash wins /thread.
Where does he get a spaceship from though? Also when/where does he travel to?
Does anyone know the exact date and where these guys were created? Could Flash find it out?
Time Travel is overrated.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Eh, that's been retconned... unfortunately. A lot of the potential argument depends on which version of the character we're talking about.
We're talking about the REAL Lobo, not this washed down New 52 wannabe. The Injustice Lobo resembles the original.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
We're talking about the REAL Lobo, not this washed down New 52 wannabe. The Injustice Lobo resembles the original.
Well even then, it's not like Doomsday couldn't kill his entire race... it's just someone beat him to it trolololol