What's new

Where's the stickied Brony thread at?!

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Every week, everyone except for [MENTION=1465]xxteefxx[/MENTION] comes over and watches My Little Pony (or Tiny Toon Adventures) at my house. (Teef hates MLP, as well as free food)
Last week we had a hot Russian chick, an ex religion major going for his masters degree, three black guys, a pro chef to bake dessert for us (we ordered pizza), and of course myself.

The My Little Pony MK parties in Philadelphia are just...too...sweet!!

The "Rainbow Dash Gets a Pet" episode was top tier.
The party really sucks when the episode is boring...it happens, but then we watch Camaraderie is Supernatural instead.

Anyone from these forums is welcome to come to the parties.
Please enjoy this top tier Brony material.

Shoutouts to Bifuteki and his Brony stream troll pics.

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
Dammit, why are you guys out there in Philadelphia?!?! I'd come to this if there was something in my area.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Props on the Mad Men sig.
Mad Men, MLP, South Park, and Family Guy are like the only good shows on TV anymore.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
The 12-3 Pony Kombat party for NEC 12 was initially cancelled, but still wound up happening at about 9:30 PM on Sunday night.
A couple NEC players showed up, including Taxi and Vidja, along with a Kabal regular and a new Stryker player.
Teef did not show up or answer his phone. Vanilla cupcakes were brought back from NEC 12 and enjoyed by all.

The 12-10 Pony Kombat party was a success, with a few non MK locals showing up, along with my cousin Wendy, and the Kabal and Stryker players.
Teef did not show up or answer his phone. Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing were enjoyed by all.

See anyone/everyone next weekend.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Pony Kombat Party 12-17 was cancelled for a Christmas Party.

There was infinite food and drinks of all kinds. There was a Sega Genesis with UMK3. So it was like a Christmas Kombat party!
Pictures possibly uploaded soon!!

Teef's enitre family showed up for the Christmas Party, ironically Teef did not...

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
This weekend I threw the best Pony Kombat party ever!!
I actually recorded a video highlight reel since all my best friends were there.

Psyche!!
The Pony Kombat Parties are taking a break until January 14th as there's Christmas this weekend, New Years next weekend, and then Apex the weekend after that (though we might try to sneak a small Sunday party in, which I'll post here).

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
The Pony-Kombat parties started up again this weekend.
They leaked S02E17 of MLP early, so I held the party on Friday at 8 PM.
10 people showed up, as well as 2 more after everyone left at midnight...so it's like I got to have an after party party!

No one from TYM showed up. Though a local Kabal, local Johnny Cage, and local Liu Kang/everyone player showed up and we had many casuals.

MK is the majority of the party, but it always starts with the new episode, a couple music videos, and free food.
This week we had two large pizzas and twelve cupcakes to go around.

3 of 10 is honestly less MK players than I was hoping for, and these weeklies will not continue once MLP Season 2 ends if MK players aren't interested in MK only weeklies.
I want this to be an all MK thing, but we've gotta get more MK players to come.

Saturday after next is the next party. 3 PM.
This weekend is Winter Brawl. Get hyped.