What's new

Where's the hype for Evo???

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So we're nearly a week away from the biggest Injustice tournament of the year, and I'm surprised we haven't seen as much hype for it. The pools are out, and these are likely the final pools save for a couple possible changes. What matches are you looking forward to? Who do you want to see get blown up? Who do you want to see overcome the odds? Get hype!

Here's what we have so far:

A21: Forever King, DMS, random lex player
Will the #1 seeded player get out for free? Will DMS overcome an advantage matchup and not look like a fraud? Will Pikachu choose Pikachu? Will I no longer regret ignoring King's online invites because I'm super hollywood?

A22: Honeybee, M2dave, Cash, Nubcakes, Witness
Will Honeybee put on a show again? Will m2dave show how much he has improved since KIT, or will he crumble? Can Nubcakes still pull it out in another tough pool? Can Witness show he can come for Pig? Will Cash dq himself to make sidebets? What the fuck flag is that one dude's? Is that racist?

A23: Max, Starcharger, Kitana Prime
Will Kitana Prime stop choking? Can Starcharger have the upset of the tournament first round? Will Max finally stop being emo?

A24: DJT, Blind Ducky
Will DJT make himself a contender a second year in a row? Will Ducky make enough sexual comments to make DJT uncomfortable? Will Ducky accidentally make a racist joke with it? Will anyone leave this without being emo?

A25: Perfect Legend, Delriach?, ???
Does anyone care? Who are these people? How much money did Fnatic pay for this? Is Clark Kent that guy's real name?

A26: Jupiter, Red Reaper
Will we get a hype martian mirror? Will we get an unhype martian mirror? Will the guy named Martian play Ares or some shit?

A27: Filipino Man, Husky Brown, Mc Kwiggle, Dab, Flipkev
Will Dab start a new reign of upsets? Do people remember Husky Brown he was tight? Will Filipino Man stay strong enough in both games? Will Tank Top Guy intimidate everyone into losing?

A28: Pig of the Hut, J360, Dizzy, Mikemetroid
Will we have a Dizzy mirror match? Do they actually look the same? Will Pig lose a healthbar and get emo about it? Did J360 secretly break the game to pick iron man? Does Dizzy even remember how to play Injustice? Will half of them bother waking up for pools?

A29: 16bit, Sajam, JDM, Claude Vonstroke, Zombie
Does anyone have an answer for trash low-tier character Catwoman? Will Claude Vonstroke be making threads? Will Sajam beat everyone or will he blame Aquaman? Why did I have a dream last night that Claude Vonstroke and I fought a fat guy? Is this a sign of what's to come?
hypeskype

A30: Sabin, King Hippo, Gross, Biohazard, Awesomo
Will Gross make them all his children? Will King Hippo silence Dave once again? Will Arturo body everyone? Will Awesomo be turnt? Will Biohazard make more strides with his Bane?

B21: Theo, Ramon, CD Jr
Will CD Jr show this Jax wannabe what real fundamentals are? Will Theo just trait out of it? Does Ramon even still play this game?

B22: Saltface, BIFU INSAYNNE
Yo ma nikka does dis nikka saltface even know about BIFU INSAYNNE? Can I say that when I'm white? Am I going to be banned for this?

B23: Noobe, RelaxedState, Hysteria, Kinetic Demise
What kind of zoning will be on display here? Will Dave be screaming blissful moans? Or will Noobe say fuq that?

B24: Chris G, Godspeed, Dark Steel, PPJ
Does Chris G know Hawkgirl is in this game? Will he find out or dq himself to play marvel? Will PPJ bring the hype to an Evo top 8? Will someone accidentally pause against Godspeed?

B25: Whiteboi, Slayer, Armor, Panicmode, ct-problem
Will Whiteboi continue his streak? Will Slayer get emo on twitter before pools are even over? Will Panicmode panic? Can this even happen without disappointments? ;_;

B26: SonicFox, Cossner, n-megabytes, Dancock, Forever King Jr, Pantychrist
Will Australia represent again? Will the children once again establish their dominance? How marquee is this Pantychrist vs Green Arrow matchup?

B27: SonicBoomBrad, Deg, Lance, fake Citizensnips
How much will Brad complain about Doomsday? Or will Deg be the one complaining? OHOHOHO

B28: Tyrant, MIT
How many bernies can happen in one pool? Will MIT show he's not a fraud again? Will Tyrant stop quitting for KI?

B29: Rico Suave, Dream Sword
Is the dream dead? Will Rico follow through on his popoff promises? (if you know what i'm talking about you just got hype)

B30: Woundcowboy, Satsuiyeshadou, Blackula, Digit, Guamo
Will Cowboy admit Sinestro might be top 15? Will Blackula stream monster his match on his laptop? Will Digit stop teleporting away? How much will Guamo cry?

GET HYPE. pls

The Highlander

There can be only one
I wish I could've went, but you can bet I'll be watching the shit out of all those upsets. I can only hope that all the fraudulent Aquamen get bodied, Theo and Tom are still hype. My only disappointment is that Foxy isn't gonna show off his WoWo, ah well, LET'S GO FILIPINOMAN!