What's new

Where NRS are going wrong with the patches

Roderyk

Noob
I WAS enjoying this thread until I read this garbage. People can have favorites and stuff, but this is nothing but disrespect towards PL. He still had to fight the worlds best players in a 500 man tournament to win. The top 16, no matter who qualified, deserves NOTHING but the utmost respect, regardless of their char. He wasn't JW who won Nationals where everybody HAD to use a stick they weren't used to. He beat everybody at their best. And go ahead and watch the grand finals again, you can lose count easily of how many times Reo could have closed out a round or 2 and just choked. PL got in his head and he earned it. If they ever play again, who knows who wins? They are both top tier players.

As far as patches, NRS really needs to just fix some damage output. REALLY need to buff the low tier up to be able to deal w/top tier better. They take away Cage's F32 to nutpunch but Cyrax can still do 58% 1 meter combos and Kabal's buzzsaw is still a ZERO frame startup move. Am I missing something?
no mister i didn't say anything against PL, i saw the fight and if u didnt read well i wrote FOR ME ok?? REO had to work a lot harder as mileena against a kung lao, and i say ok, it is not wrong to pick the best character in the game to win a world tournament, i'm not saying PL is garbage or something like that, he is the champ i respect that, but again FOR ME REO IS THE BEST!!!! can you respect that opinion?? or keep putting words of disrespect in my mouth

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ehh, they're doing what they can and I think are doing a good job. Especially for what happened with MKDC and all.

I have no complaints with them patching the game.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Kabal's buzzsaw is still a ZERO frame startup move. Am I missing something?
Ok, just out of curiosity. Whats the deal with the 0 frame startup? It turned into some sort of allergy in the past month. Since 1.03 patch when they removed Blk inf Kabal was (is) considered the most balanced character. He was beaten at EVO - made to top 8. Everything seemed fine till recently. I have the feeling like it started after Erik Warda took 2nd place at SJ5.

The Bs dose what? 9% and its kockdown, whats the big deal? As a Kabal player i dont see this move as something that grants me or other Kabals Victories nor it dose open opportunities for juggles.
The only thing i would change is less recovery on block - so that everybody would be able to punish.

I think that people will always cry about stuff that take a bit effort to handle. Whatever NRS will do, people will still complain and say that this and that is imba.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
no disrespect but really?? JC ex shadow kick armor was unnecesarry?? LOL it was the only thing that JC needed!! before that he just got frozen on TKS or net or sais or fans or knives or hats or fireballs, because his green ball sucks, i main JC and people has to think twice before trying to zone JC with meter, and dont forget the armor is not free!! is 1 bar, Johnny has to work hard for every bar, but even so he cant really do a shit against a good reptile!! i dont bitch and cry for a nerf on reptile or a buff on JC because they dont need it! i just dont pick JC against a reptile only on casuals!! but some other characters do really need it!!!! KL needs a nerf, he has to stop winning almost every big tournament, he has no bad matchups, has a big set of tools to win!! and other chars do need buffs like sheeva, baraka, stryker. Others only need some little adjustments, like scorp (he's so awesome he only needs a safe and decent wakeup), jax a good launcher, cyber sub switch his bomb to 4, etc. the real only thing i ever bitch was ermac's uppercut, dam!! i hate it huge hitbox and can combo into a TKS to a 47% damage!!! thats too much in my opinion.

And i dont think that you would like being spammed with low hats every round...in fact i dont really mind losing to a kung lao, he doesnt have to try to hard to win, even tom brady started using him because he is top tier (hat tier haha). For me the true champ of MK is REO he should have won.
i think the only thing MK community wants is a balanced game that you can pick your fav char and have a decent chance to win, so lets NRS try to do it, we really cant do anything.... forgive my poor english.
I agree 100% with this except for the fact that "he has to work hard to build meter" part. I'm sorry but any experienced JC is just chipping you to death before you even get a chance so he's building meter at ALL time basically but yes JC needed that armor but I agree with the latest nerf to him coming.