What's new

Where are you from?

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Come to Dagobah!

Also really? Alcohol doesn't make me an asshole... unless it's in very very large quantities.
I'm going to Bespin.

I used to drink like every day and I have been cleaning up my act for the past 6 months really. Sometimes i'll break down and get shit faced and it's never good. I don't know, alcohol is bad news for me.

Hades

Noob
Born in London, been living in New Zealand (AKA The Middle of Fucking Nowhere) for five years, going back to London soon-ish.
Try living in taranaki man, then you'll see middle of no where. There's literally a town here where there's 30 people living there and a goats the mayor....

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
yooooo you in the Buffalo Fighting Game Community?
I didn't know that there was a Buffalo fighting game community until you brought it up, man.
Now, I've found their youtube, and facebook, and tons of nice stuff.
Thanks both for the 27-27, 54 match set, communication during that set, and the knowledge you've now brought me through that forum post.

I didn't know that there was a Buffalo fighting game community until you brought it up, man.
Now, I've found their youtube, and facebook, and tons of nice stuff.
Thanks both for the 27-27, 54 match set, communication during that set, and the knowledge you've now brought me through that forum post.
not a prob. I'm in the Erie FGC, hopefully the two will link up at some point

DinoPizzaria

Professional Twerking Choreographer
You know there are a lot of players in Chicago, right? Like the entire GGA crew?

If you didn't then let me tell you to stop by the Galloping Ghost Arcade on Thursdays and play with all of them (IDK what other days they play). Their arcade is pretty amazing too.
I would love to visit GGA but it's like an hour and a half journey from my apt. I actually live in the city and GGA is in Brookfield (pretty much a neighboring suburb of Chicago). I do plan on traveling there soon but I don't drive so it's quite a hassle. I know a lot of the GGA guys are from places around Chicago like Naperville and such but not from the actual city :\

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I would love to visit GGA but it's like an hour and a half journey from my apt. I actually live in the city and GGA is in Brookfield (pretty much a neighboring suburb of Chicago). I do plan on traveling there soon but I don't drive so it's quite a hassle. I know a lot of the GGA guys are from places around Chicago like Naperville and such but not from the actual city :\
Damn being near a scene but not being able to get there is the worst. I've been in that situation once before and it sucks.
If you're on the way I might be able to pick you up next time I head that way.

DinoPizzaria

Professional Twerking Choreographer
Damn being near a scene but not being able to get there is the worst. I've been in that situation once before and it sucks.
If you're on the way I might be able to pick you up next time I head that way.
Worddddd? Are you from Chicago or someplace near?