What's new

What's Worst Getting Flawless'd or Baby'd?

What's Worst Getting Flawless'd or Baby'd?

• Flawless Victory

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Babality

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Flawlessed.. Uh I mean it's never happened to me, so I wouldn't know. Someone told me that it's worse getting flawlessed though....

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Baby

I play Johnny Cage and this happens maybe once or twice out of the hundred of games I play, If I know I'm going to lose I make damn sure you can't baby me

nutpunch nutpunch nutpunch

hey bro y u no block

For a cage, getting babied is the ultimate humiliation. It actually happens to me, because when you play the exact same people everyday for a year and a half, it doesnt matter how good your character is at stopping it, sometimes they are going to make crazy enough reads to get it done. OZZYGUITAR

CYracks

Command Grabber
Baby

I play Johnny Cage and this happens maybe once or twice out of the hundred of games I play, If I know I'm going to lose I make damn sure you can't baby me

hey bro y u no block

Maxter showing how not to get babied while playing as Cage. (after getting babied by curbo lol)

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Getting KUH-BAWLED.

Seriously though, flawlessed is worse. You didn't do a single thing to them, no chip, nothing.

I respect people who can baby me, (not saying I'm uber good) not blocking what-so-ever can be a chore at times.

Goldi

Noob
Flawlessed. Definitely flawlessed.

Makes me want to just put the hitbox down and walk off into the sunset.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
don't feel too bad...Reo got flawlessed by a smoke, remember that next time you get flawlessed ;)

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
flawless is pretty bad. Especially when you know they could have babied you anyways when they get a flawless in the final round.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Honestly, I hate getting babied so much, I have a system with all my mains to prevent it if I sense one coming. For example, with Sonya: spam F4 until they decide to start blocking...

Ok less of a system and more something to keep my form going all Morton

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
MK Trilogy: Double Flawless is the worst humilation ever

MK9: Babality is the worst humiliation ever

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Flawlessed is definitely worse. Getting babied is bad but winning without blocking is a lot easier than winning without taking any damage. Also, technically, when you get a flawless you didn't block anything anyway.

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
Flawlessed is definitely worse. Getting babied is bad but winning without blocking is a lot easier than winning without taking any damage. Also, technically, when you get a flawless you didn't block anything anyway.
thats not completely true, there are moves that do no chip damage on block, once i flawless'd a kabal player after just blocking a few nomad dashes, since they do 0% chip, ill have to say babying is worse though, i dont really get flawlessed much but usually if it does happen its first round then i put my game face on and make sure it doesnt happen again